Top 10 Posters

2012 Pacific NW quilt retreat. Leavenworth, WA Sept. 30-Oct. 5.

Page 10 of 20 (293 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 292 Replies | 21 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 5:24 PM

Sounds great Gini.   I wasn't sure who you had said was the designer so I couldn't even search.   You know how it gets when "old timers disease" strikes....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

gini:

deb, was it the bag pattern?  i think it was.  friend me your address, because, obviously i've lost that. and i'll get a copy in the mail.

Thanks.  Will do.  That sounds like what I would have wanted.

Deb from Mall of America Land

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

Gini:  Just heard from Marcia.  She has finished the second block, with a Whoopee!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,874
gini replied on Mon, Oct 24 2011 10:13 PM

thanks for the update, patty,  is marcie a member?  is she going to post pictures?

gini in north idaho

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

gini:

thanks for the update, patty,  is marcie a member?  is she going to post pictures?

Yes Marcia is a member.  But, she only looks and doesn't post.  When I get down I'll try to get pictures to post.  Marcia is a multi talented girl.  She has made some beautiful quilts. Besides that she is a kick in the pants to be around!

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,096
Points 24,695
Agnes replied on Fri, Oct 28 2011 8:32 PM

Marge's quote: PS  So glad that GrannyAgnes is following this thread.  She was really impressed with all the photos on the first thread.

Marge--If I wasn't half way across the continent and north to boot you'd find me in your suitcase next year, just like a parasite catching a free ride. As it is I will enjoy this retreat vicariously.

I am brain storming a leaf quilt/embroidery project based on your photos of the quilts at retreat.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,100

Since Deb and I already signed on for next year, I'm thinking that is taken care of.  You have our info.  I'm not sure how this friend thing works 'tho everyone else seems to know.  Can't wait until next year. 

Beach Gal Bertie

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,100

I agree.  It needs to come again with everyone.  Beach Gal Bertie is my blog name so decided to use it here.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Nov 1 2011 7:00 AM

Bertie Glass:
Since Deb and I already signed on for next year, I'm thinking that is taken care of.  You have our info.  I'm not sure how this friend thing works 'tho everyone else seems to know.  Can't wait until next year. 

yes Bertie.  I have your info.  Looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Tue, Nov 1 2011 7:13 AM

Patti:

Bertie Glass:

yes Bertie.  I have your info.  Looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Bertie, click on the person' name you want to friend. You will see that it is highlighted in a comment on a forum. Then, when their home page opens, on the right side you will see a place to click for making that peron a friend. It send them a message and they can accept or not. When they accept, you will see an email telling you they accepted. Then you can go to your home pae, click on "my firends', go down your list of friends, and click on the name of the friend you want to contact privately,and clink on "start a conversation". Y'all I don't really expalan things well. Jump right in here.

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,100

Thank you Sukochi, for the friending info.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070

My sister is interested in coming with me.  Is there room for one more? if not could she please go on the ewaiting list.  Her name is Susan Evans

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Nov 8 2011 9:51 PM

Here is the list so far, question mark by name if not sure coming.

room 1: Marge P, Donna B

room 2: Deb M, Bertie

room 3: Lisa, Spud?

room 5:  (not available on last night DH and I might use this the first night (our anniversary)

room 6: Judy E.

room 7: Vivian

room 8: Judy T.

room 9: Quiltless Kath

room 10: Nana, Gini, Kris, Jacy, Maggie, Elizabeth, Maggie.

I am not sure which room I will be in.  Kind of floating to give others more choices.  Cheryl H. coming but not assigned to room yet.  MnNancy will be staying elsewhere in town.  Elizabeth, if your sister comes, can the two of you share a bed?  She would be number 20.   I haven't counted Marcia in yet, as I haven't heard from her.  I would still like to keep it to 18 or 19.  but there it is still 10+ months away, and a lot can happen before then.  Bed space may be a problem. 

One way we can create a little more room, is if people have big sewing cases that don't fit under the table, perhaps they can store it in the large bathroom.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:06 PM

Patti:

Here is the list so far, question mark by name if not sure coming.

room 1: Marge P, Donna B

room 2: Deb M, Bertie

room 3: Lisa, Spud?

room 5:  (not available on last night DH and I might use this the first night (our anniversary)

room 6: Judy E.

room 7: Vivian

room 8: Judy T.

room 9: Quiltless Kath

room 10: Nana, Gini, Kris, Jacy, Maggie, Elizabeth, Maggie.

I am not sure which room I will be in.  Kind of floating to give others more choices.  Cheryl H. coming but not assigned to room yet.  MnNancy will be staying elsewhere in town.  Elizabeth, if your sister comes, can the two of you share a bed?  She would be number 20.   I haven't counted Marcia in yet, as I haven't heard from her.  I would still like to keep it to 18 or 19.  but there it is still 10+ months away, and a lot can happen before then.  Bed space may be a problem. 

One way we can create a little more room, is if people have big sewing cases that don't fit under the table, perhaps they can store it in the large bathroom.

Yayyyy, I get to be in the fun room !!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Nov 8 2011 10:21 PM

Maggie:
Yayyyy, I get to be in the fun room !!

Haha!  just wait until you all try to set up the trundle beds.  But at least some of the gals have had some practice now!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 10 of 20 (293 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use