renewing membership

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 70
jz8313us@yahoo.com Posted: Wed, Oct 21 2009 5:01 PM

I signed on today to renew my membership and filled in all the areas given and when I clicked on recalculate for my discount nothing happened.  I want the entire membership like I had last year, where I have access to QNN, and receive the Fons and Porter Love of Quilting magazine and the Easy Quilts magazine.  Can you help me?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,079
Points 251,727
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 21 2009 5:44 PM

jz8213us - On this one I think you are going to need to call customer service.  I don't think we can help you here on the site.

1-888-253-0203  they are open mon - sat 8-5 cst. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Thea gave you the information so you can get some answers to your questions. Let me welcome you to the QCA forums! We'd like to hear more about you, the kinds of quilts you like to make, where you live, etc. We're kind of a nosy group here! :-)

data not applicable

Gillette, WY

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Fri, Oct 23 2009 11:54 PM

Welcome to the QCA Forum jz8313

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 255
Anita, where did you go to write your name in that box? I wrote the expression I always use but now can not find where I did that at. I wanted to add my name so I don't have to write it everytime. Whatever help you can give me will be great. tumbleweed64/Jill Maria

I am like a snapdragon

Part of me has snapped

And a part of me is draggin

Jill Maria/KS
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 21 2009 9:11 PM

Judy Iliff:

Thea gave you the information so you can get some answers to your questions. Let me welcome you to the QCA forums! We'd like to hear more about you, the kinds of quilts you like to make, where you live, etc. We're kind of a nosy group here! :-)

data not applicable

Nosy?  Whatever gave you that idea.......lol

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 21 2009 9:12 PM

jz8313

Welcome and hope to hear more from you.

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

tumbleweed64:
Anita, where did you go to write your name in that box? I wrote the expression I always use but now can not find where I did that at. I wanted to add my name so I don't have to write it everytime. Whatever help you can give me will be great. tumbleweed64/Jill Maria

Jill Maria, to have your name added automatically, after you sign in, click on Edit Profile to the right of your avatar, click on the Site Options tab, scroll down about a third of the way, in the box under Signature, type your name. If you want a fancy signature, click on the link below and follow the directions:

Signature

Gillette, WY

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,824
Points 43,844
Eileen replied on Sun, Nov 22 2009 5:09 PM

Judy,
I wondered about the signature, too. Thanks for the info.  I tried it - this is my test to see if it took.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782

Eileen, your signature worked on your first try.  Congratulations.

jz8313 and Jill Marie welcome to QCA.  This is such a terrific gathering place for quilters (as well as other crafters).  We have much more fun than should be allowed, but who's to know?  Hope to see pictures and hear lots of stories from y'all.

This is the perfect home away from home, or should I say within home?

Welcome Home

Kissimmee, FL

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,824
Points 43,844
Eileen replied on Sun, Nov 22 2009 5:24 PM

It did work, Joyce! And it's popped into every post I ever made (that was fast!!). Thanks again, Judy :-)

jz8313us - welcome! Thanks for sharing your experience with renewing online - my membership is up soon and I need to renew, too.  Wonder if I should wait til tomorrow & call first... Meanwhile, hang out with us, share your experiences and enjoy the great company we're in on QCA.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Eileen:
It did work, Joyce! And it's popped into every post I ever made (that was fast!!). Thanks again, Judy :-)
]

Cool! And you're welcome!

Gillette, WY

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,490
Carol L replied on Wed, Nov 25 2009 9:45 AM

Was there a memo I missed on renewing membership?  I mailed in my renewal to QNN.  Now, before we were also admitted to the tv part.  Not Now!  I also clicked on the same space and nothing happened.  Send email to customer service and they replied with directions.  By then, it was too late, I was out of time.  Hope to try it today sometime.  One of the instructions said that the code and instructions are on the member dashboard under QNN - I have yet to see it. 

I'm sure its just a misunderstanding on my part, but this shouldnt be so more difficult to manuever. 

Good luck jz821 3us. 

Carol L

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,720
Points 419,709
gini replied on Wed, Nov 25 2009 9:46 AM

just give admin a call and the will sort it out for you,  they are very nice.  gini

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use