Top 10 Posters

Convection / Infrared Ovens ie NuWave etc..

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 205
Points 5,005
Debra Moore Posted: Fri, Sep 30 2011 12:11 AM

Does anyone out there own on of the table top convection/infrared ovens.  The NuWave is the one you see on all the infomercials.  There are others such as the Secura Halogen, the Deni and one from The Sharper Image.  I'm considering buying one and have read so many "customer reviews" that my head is spinning.

I'd love to hear any good or bad comments based on your personal experiences.  I'm just cooking for myself and find that I've started avoiding cooking cause it takes up so much time.  I don't eat any processed foods or frozen meals.  Just fresh vegs, fruits, grains and proteins.  It always seems to take half my kitchen just to prep and cook a meal for one, so I was thinking that one of these gadgets might be just the thing.

Thanks!

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 155
RUTHD-6 replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 3:47 PM

Dear Debra,

My sister has a NuWave.  It is not as fast as they advertise on TV but the taste of the food is very good.  It is big and takes up a lot of room when you are cooking.  My sister loves the one she has but I don't have the counter space or storage for it.  

Ruth   

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use