Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 344
Points 5,990
PennyWyo Posted: Wed, Sep 28 2011 3:48 PM

Haven't figured out yet how to put pictures in, but I am SOOOOOO looking forward to the Myster Quilt.  Got my fabric ready and will be sewing Friday morning.  Have never done a quilt like this before but I think it actually helped to choose my fabric just on instructions rather than looking at a finished quilt and then determining my fabrics. 

Penny

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 205
Points 5,005

I'm with you Penny.  I'm pretty much on "pins and needles" just waiting for the next set of instructions!  (pun intended)

"Dances with Border Collies in Davis, CA"

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Sep 28 2011 4:13 PM

Oh I agree that fabric just keeps staring at me I am anxious to see how it is all going to come out .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Wed, Sep 28 2011 5:50 PM

Penny, at the top of the page. go to customer service, and  it has a list of frequently asked questions and it will tell you how to post pictures.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,150
Karla replied on Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:43 AM

My fabric hasn't even arrived yet.  I can't cut my background squares because I want to see which one of my stash contrasts best.  Unfortunately, I didn't pay for the quicker shipping method.  I forgot when I order from Keepsake Quilting that it always takes longer than from the other sites I order from.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 665
Kellie replied on Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:54 AM

Me too!  It would be interesting to see how many jelly rolls they sold this past couple of weeks.  I had no idea it would take so long to get my order.  I did get some other items from the Bargain bin, so I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay.  live and learn, I guess. 

But their selection was so much better than what I could find locally.  Had to go to several local shops, but they all seemed to have the $same$ things.

I'll be doing a little catch-up, but that's kind of my modus-operendi anyway.

MN Kellie - By the banks of Highway 35, south of the Cities.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,150
Karla replied on Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:57 AM

Kellie:

I'll be doing a little catch-up, but that's kind of my modus-operendi anyway.

Mine too!  I'm still trying to finish my Asian Scrappy Road, it just needs one more block and borders to have the top finished.  Maybe I'll actually get that done before my fabric arrives for MQ5.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,276
Points 135,253
Stephanie replied on Thu, Sep 29 2011 11:10 AM

I'm getting excited too. I have a couple fabrics that will arrive today, but I have a background fabric question for Sandy before I start cutting that. I'll have the weekend off work to get that done and everything else is ready to go.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use