Studio Fabric Cutter by AccuQuilt

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 36 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,370 Posts
Points 174,978
Marie posted on Tue, Sep 6 2011 3:31 PM

Does anyone own the Studio Fabric Cutter by AccuQuilt?  What do you have to say about it pros or cons?  Is $399 a good price?  Need input by end of day, sale ends today.  Also if you own it what dies would you recommend as must haves?  Thanks for your input.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 1:16 PM

Candis:

Marie:

Judy Lee, the first quilt you made with your GO is perfect for my GGS expected in late Feb. beginning of March.  Thanks for the pic. and thank you Candis for getting me to have another look at my GO!

Maybe we should form a swapping group or lending group of dies. We just mail them back and forth to the ones in the group that need to use them for a quilt but don't want to buy them.  That way everyone could try out different ones, ahh it's just a idea.  I will tell you if I find any sales so far Amazon is the best option, or sales at Joann'sJoann's

Stupid spell check, sorry!  I meant a swap group for the dies.   Everyone puts which dies they have that wants to participate, and you swap back and forth.  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
27,720 Posts
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 1:16 PM

Candis

If I had an accuquilt I think the idea of exchanging dies would be awesome.   That way nobody would have to buy a bunch of dies that they will probably only use once or twice.   I know that I rarely make the same quilt twice.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 1:29 PM

Nana:

Candis

If I had an accuquilt I think the idea of exchanging dies would be awesome.   That way nobody would have to buy a bunch of dies that they will probably only use once or twice.   I know that I rarely make the same quilt twice.

I know right!  I never make the same twice either! But there are so many shapes , you can use for applique too! Cut a mess of them and have them in your stash.  It's a stash buster, just making different shapes and combining to make different quilts. The possibilities are endless. Also people with hand and finger problems these machines are awesome,!

replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 2:17 PM

Heh Marie, or anyone interested,  I just found a website that is having a decent sell on the Accuquilt and its dies. They have your rag quilt die for a not so bad price. I just ordered a bunch of dies.  It is Quilting-Warehouse.com     I have never seen this website, but they have lots of items.  And at least 30% off items.    I am excited.....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,370 Posts
Points 174,978
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:32 PM

Candis, thanks for the heads up, I'll surely check out the site. I'm interested in the rag quilt die and for the hex die.

Millbury, MA

replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:36 PM

Marie:

Candis, thanks for the heads up, I'll surely check out the site. I'm interested in the rag quilt die and for the hex die.

Both on sale, I got em!! Let me know what you think!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,370 Posts
Points 174,978
Marie replied on Sun, Nov 11 2012 6:27 PM

Candis, great prices.  I can't afford them this month so will have to wait until after the holidays or maybe hint I'd like them for Christmas.  Hope the sale is still going on by then, will save the site.  Thanks again.

Millbury, MA

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use