Top 10 Posters

It's Time for MQ V!

Page 128 of 165 (2463 items) « First ... < Previous 126 127 128 129 130 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,462 Replies | 89 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 179,593
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:30 AM

Nancy, nice job, very pretty!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 179,593
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:33 AM

Care, love your colors especially like the border fabric.  I'm going to have to rethink putting sashing and cornerstones in because I like them in your quilt.   ???????

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 179,593
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:35 AM

Debra, very pretty your DGD1 will love it.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 649
Points 16,405
Zsofia replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 10:15 AM

Hello,

all the mystery quilts looking pretty! It's nice to see all the different colors, blocks and settings.  

Thanks for the comments on my MQ5!

Happy Quilting!  Zsofia

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 182
Points 2,685

Debbie,  I go to Media, upload, specify  File/URL     Browse, pictures, open, Folder where pic is,    It asks for file name but when I put that in it comes up    C:\users\owner\pictures\:    .No matter what I put it doesn't recognizse it. [I must have done it different when I uploaded it from my camera chip. All I put was MQ V. Do I need to take another pic. and be more specific? This is the first time I have tried to do any of this so I don't know how all these tags and etc things work. An old dog trying to learn new tricks. lol P.S. I don't remember if MQ V is the name or if its a tag. If I ever get this right I will write all the steps down as I go. Hindsight.....Thanks for any help you can give me. Its not always easy being alone I miss my DH  so much

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805

betty.tolliver@yahoo.com:

Debbie,  I go to Media, upload, specify  File/URL     Browse, pictures, open, Folder where pic is,    It asks for file name but when I put that in it comes up    C:\users\owner\pictures\:    .No matter what I put it doesn't recognizse it. [I must have done it different when I uploaded it from my camera chip. All I put was MQ V. Do I need to take another pic. and be more specific? This is the first time I have tried to do any of this so I don't know how all these tags and etc things work. An old dog trying to learn new tricks. lol P.S. I don't remember if MQ V is the name or if its a tag. If I ever get this right I will write all the steps down as I go. Hindsight.....Thanks for any help you can give me. Its not always easy being alone I miss my DH  so much

Betty, when you locate the picture on your hard drive just double click on it, don't do any typing, then click OK and you should be back at the QCA screen you started at.  Click insert and sit back and wait for it to show up .  I wish there was a progress bar or something so we know it's working.

If that's what you're doing already, try accessing the picture through Windows Explorer to be sure you can actually pull it up. 

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805

My sew-cation is going well so far but this MQV quilt takes longer than I anticipated.  Too bad I don't have a week's vacation left.  The top should be done pretty soon, just have the inner and outer borders to sew on.  I'm on a  coffee break right now.  =:)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:07 PM

Pearl, I think we used the same jelly roll for this quilt.  I recognize most of the fabrics in your quilt.  Even using the same jelly roll, they look quite a bit different.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 155
Points 1,900
Gina C replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 5:46 PM

I think you are right, Karla, they look similar, but still different, and both beautiful.  I love the colors.

I haven't posted mine on here because I can't figure out how to get it here, but when I get the borders finished, I'll post it for the vote.  I posted to media before borders.  I have some done, but still not complete.  Hope to have it done in the next couple days.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805

Calling it, Stay Gold...  this is the biggest quilt I've ever made and my first mystery quilt.  It's been such a fun experience doing this along side everyone else.  I've loved seeing all the different outcomes.  What a bunch of crazy quilt arteeests we are!  I'm so glad my friend Penny suggested doing this!  Thank you, Penny =:)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,035
Points 369,017
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:28 PM

Very nice Debbie. I like your colours.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:43 PM

Finally finished my top today.   Its called Popsicles in Summer.  

• | Post Points: 110
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:47 PM

Debbie, beautiful quilt -- what a creative border! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805

Maggie:

Popsicles in Summer.

Now THAT is a bright and happy quilt!  WoW!!  Gorgeous!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 8:51 PM

Thanks Debbie, my daughter has put "dibs" on it.  That's her dog trying to get squatter's rights 

Page 128 of 165 (2463 items) « First ... < Previous 126 127 128 129 130 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use