Top 10 Posters

It's Time for MQ V!

Page 41 of 165 (2463 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,462 Replies | 89 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613
Stephanie replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 4:10 PM

Kris:
I like your fabrics as well. The background fabric is perfect. WTG on getting everything cut and so well organised.

Thanks Kris, Have a great time at the Retreat!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 243
Points 6,220

Kris:
I won't get to the next steps until I get back from the retreat.

Kris, I have seen mention of a retreat... did you tell us about a retreat and I missed It?

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 195

This is my first MQV.  I just now found the PFD download Yeah!!!

So I guess this will take me sosmetime to do.

have a frantastic day, fran

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,253
Points 112,630
Linny t replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 5:16 PM

Pretty fall fabrics, Stephanie.

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,525
Points 177,388
Marie replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 6:06 PM

Leslie :
I am trying to play nice.

You are nice Leslie, you don't have to try.  Just trying to have a little fun, I get bored easily.  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,525
Points 177,388
Marie replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 6:19 PM

Gagoo:
can't wait to get started.

Nice to see you here Gagoo, how have you been.  How nice to have your mom with you, 90 WOW!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 6:42 PM

Me too Marie, I love exchanging zingers with you LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 6:43 PM

I am all done with steps 1 & 2

[Ava, Missouri

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 125

Sandy I have never entered a mystery quilt.  How do I start?  Betsy C

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 125

I have never quilted a mystery quilt.  Where is the download.  I have no idea where to start.  Betsy C

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Betsy Cooksey:

Sandy I have never entered a mystery quilt.  How do I start?  Betsy C

Betsy. From your home page click on Groups at the top red tool bar.

Click on Mystery Quilt 5

On the right side, click on Join this group. It'll accept you instantly

Then you can access the instructions and lessons

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,105

I am so brain dead tonight I just don't think I will ever be the same woman I was before I opened up my first computer back in 1982,   I remember those days and I know they date me, but my brain was so much better before my brother was tossing out his little Radio Shack computer that you actually had to write your own programs on it.  No kidding, that's why he was throwing it out.  Stupid me I touched the darn thing and it's been down hill ever since.  Actually I can't figure out how to get back on to this page so that I can add a new post to this group without having to jump into to reply to someone without really asking or answering, you know what I mean.  I think I got my material uploaded onto the media, but I'm afraid to look there and it isn't here.  I do have the new instructions and I'm pretty sure I understand them, but boy are they going to be a lot of brain work keeping rectangles, squares, groups and sissors in their right place.  Maybe these font sizes will be the ones I wanted to have yesterday.  Something has to be going right.  Just kidding, frustrated, but kidding.  I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I'm going to sign off for a while and check back in after while.  I'm still excited about this quilt and I think my material will do okay, but it's a mystery so I'm just guessing. Night all.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 52
Points 1,105

Now  you can see that I really have it.   Night all. :-)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,778
Points 122,345

Betsy Cooksey:

I have never quilted a mystery quilt.  Where is the download.  I have no idea where to start.  Betsy C

Betsy, assuming you've completed the step to join the group.

From your home page click on Mystery Quilt 5

Click on Worms and Jelly Rolls Fabric Requirements

Follow the instructions for selecting your fabrics. If you want to see what others are using, go to Groups, Mystery Quilt 5 and click on Media. There are lots of photos posted of fabrics the rest of us are using.

Once you've selected your fabrics then you can go click on Worms and Jelly Rolls Step 1 and 2

I hope this helps. Good luck.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:20 PM

Betsy Cooksey:

Welcome Betsy.  On your home page you will see a big orange square on the left side of the page that has a big ? mark on it.  Click on this orange square and you will be magically transported to the instructions.  If you have any problems finding the info just post another note here and someone will help you.

Southwest Florida

Page 41 of 165 (2463 items) « First ... < Previous 39 40 41 42 43 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use