Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today?

Page 708 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 706 707 708 709 710 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11,452 Replies | 87 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 8:21 AM | Locked

Not today! :(

Usually, I do my quilting in the morning before DH and doggies are up and about. Today, however, everyone was up early and all I got done were my nails. I had seriously thought about going out and getting them done, but it is still quiet cool and that would cut into my quilting time lol! So I did them myself. We are going to dinner tonight for our anniversary which was in June but D-M-I-L wants to take us out so we will fulfill her wish before next year gets here.

Doing so many Clubs of the month that I think I getting a bit overwhelmed. Besides here and a scrapbook website, I have 4 difference BOM that I work on and my own UFO's. The Little Quilts which is every other month and the Redwork Club seem to be the ones I finish. The big one now is "Ladies of the Seas" BOM and I'm already 2 1/2 months behind on that. Tremendous amount of applique' and its the cutting that seems to take the longest. When I find some batteries for my camera, I get a couple of picks up. Then there is my Baltimore Album quilt that I started in '07 that I'm itching to get quilted, now that the weather is cooler and I can sit under it with a lap hoop and stay warm :o)

Absolutely love all your posts and enjoy reading about all your projects.

Stay warm and creative.

xoxoxo

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:10 AM | Locked

Ms. Moommist

Sounds like you are staying very busy.  Will love seeing pics of your projects.  They all sound beautiful.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,819
Points 248,499
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:16 AM | Locked

Moommist , my  you are one busy lady, I wish you great success on all your projects and look foward to seeing them...Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:41 AM | Locked

moommist,   you are a busy quilter.   i have several projects going on at once, too. i attribute it too an attention span that is about a nanosecond long.   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:41 AM | Locked

Ms MoomMist~

Sounds like you are keeping busy. Can't wait to see pics so we can oooooh and aaaaaaah. Plus, for me anyway, it makes me want to go finish something rather than sitting on my duff all day thinking about finishing something!

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 10:44 AM | Locked

GINI~~~~~~

Will you please go to Joke of the Day.....we are waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 1:05 PM | Locked

delete double post.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 1:12 PM | Locked

Ms MooMist--

Oh, my gosh, just reading about all the irons you have in the fire was exhausting!  I have only two projects  going right now and they're keeping me more than busy enough.  Working on them has severely limited my QCA time and I'm so far behind on the forum posts. 

Good luck on getting in some quality quilting time today.  I'm off to work on the hand appliques on Jodie's Sampler and will check in again on my next break.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 1:44 PM | Locked

You just may have answered one of my UFO's problems. Thinking about finishing something, ah but it is so much more fun to start something new :p

Looking for AA batteries.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 60
schurrquilts replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 3:19 PM | Locked

Hi there.....work on at least one quilt a day but worked on a Thomas the train quilt today and did a custom panto for it.....Little train and two box cars going all around the quilt in the border.   What a lot of things you can do with a long arm quilter.  

Dianne in Selkirk Ontario

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 60
schurrquilts replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 3:19 PM | Locked

Hi there.....work on at least one quilt a day but worked on a Thomas the train quilt today and did a custom panto for it.....Little train and two box cars going all around the quilt in the border.   What a lot of things you can do with a long arm quilter.  

Dianne in Selkirk Ontario

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 7:13 PM | Locked

Wow everyone has been busy....

I am trying to decide what to do with this embroidery design....

The fabric beneath is something I found at Joanns not sure if it goes ok with it..

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 7:15 PM | Locked

Kelly, love it.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 7:16 PM | Locked

Kelley

I love the embroidery and the fabric looks like it was designed specifically for this project.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Thu, Nov 18 2010 7:24 PM | Locked

MoomMist,

you're a woman after my own heart. I'm not even sure how many projects I have going anymore. I have a few BOMs the largest being Dear Jane (making three). I really like the "Ladies of the Seas" quilt but I was scared off by all that appliqué since I have a few other appliqué projects that I want to do.

I met a lady today buying fabric to finish a quilt she started 10 years ago. She said she started it when her daughter got engaged. The relationship fizzled so she put it on the back burner. Now, finishing it is on her "bucket list". It's a really beautiful hand pieced quilt with 8-pointed star blocks. DH ended up helping her look for the perfect purple fabric. She loved him. They didn't find anything so we sent her off in search of a couple quilt shops we've visited before.

Page 708 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 706 707 708 709 710 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use