Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today?

Page 667 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 665 666 667 668 669 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11,452 Replies | 87 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 157
Points 3,305
eesvette replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 12:47 PM | Locked

Thea, I am sorry you are in so much pain.  Last night my hip was hurting me and I used you as my PT..perspective tune-up.  I stopped thinking about my pain and reminded myself that Thea was in pain almost everyday. So thank you for being my PT.

Elizabeth

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,615
Points 247,287
Thea replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 1:54 PM | Locked

Elizabeth, I wish that your hip didn't hurt.  I so wish I wasn't anyones PT... and someday I will be able to say I am pain free - someday!  I so hope your hip gets better.  I will be better too - I am a lucky person...teehee... the Lord, a great family, great friends and Quilting - what more could a person ask for.

Oh I know - someone to come and plant all these bulbs that will arrive probably tomorrow - teehee... but the weather man said the temp will be back in the 80s by mid week - tomorrow - so I'll be a happy camper and I am leaving on Friday for Houston - where it is nice and hot... meeting up with Jodie - getting to see what Quilt market is all about.  I designed a new quilt - yep me a designer - something I never thought I would say and I am going to be on the look out for fabrics from the new lines coming out to make it with..

So although I am a good complainer about my rotten health - I am a fairly happy person - who wouldn't be when all this exciting stuff is happening... All the beautiful quilts I get to look at here... now I should stop complaining...teehee

I did get my shirt pressed for tonight - my hair is all curled - the new cut and the curls are great - a new me!!! 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,612
Points 178,568
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 2:21 PM | Locked

Lorraine, I'm not sure if I welcomed you to the family so welcome!  And your Momma was absolutely right only God is perfect so don't let your sister intimidate you.  You keep on making those quilts while she just critisizes and gets none done.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 2:37 PM | Locked

I have worked on a quilt today.  I added another set of borders to my MQ so that it will be the size needed to give a friend for Christmas.  Now I need to get it sandwiched and quilted.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:05 PM | Locked

Kelley:

Thanks Thea.. I used glow in the dark fabric for the eyes and fangs...lol.. I love glow in the dark anything...lol

Thanks everyone.. This has been fun for me...

How many different "characters" are you making for your quilt?   I think your pebbling looks good! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:27 PM | Locked

Kelley~

I have to be honest and tell you that I think your vampire does look awful and you should send him to me right away. He's not awful.....he's adorable. Your pebbling is wonderful, too. Is he awful? Someone hit this woman with a wet noodle!

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 5:47 PM | Locked

Althea :

So although I am a good complainer about my rotten health - I am a fairly happy person - who wouldn't be when all this exciting stuff is happening... All the beautiful quilts I get to look at here... now I should stop complaining...teehee

Thea~

That's the right attitude. Think of all the wonderful things in your life and be thankful for those. I always tell myself that someone somewhere has a lot more problems than I do. I'm surprised you could go to Chicago all by yourself and you were strong every day and had a great time. You can do that at home, too. Try to find the positive things in life and there are many. DH brought me in a stray little rose this morning from the garden. We've had frost already and how this little rose survived is amazing. It's in a small vase on my painting counter and I got to look at it all day. It's a thing of beauty. Find those things in your life and think about your good things.There are many things in your life that give you pleasure and make you happy. I try to stay away from thinking about health all the time because then that is all you think about. I know it becomes all emcompassing. I hope you can rise above the pain and enjoy your life. Life is good.

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:20 PM | Locked

Marge.. This pattern has 12 characters for the quilt top.. Its been fun..

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:22 PM | Locked

Oh Diane .. you make me laugh.... silly woman...lol..you cant have him... hes mine...lol...

Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:40 PM | Locked

Diane

I am so with you on health issues.  Complaining doesn't make my pain go away.  Chronic pain is there all the time and complaining doesn't help.  Instead it just makes me focus more on the pain and makes everyone around me miserable at the same time.  I do the best I can everyday and remember to thank God for all the blessings in my life.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165
amber2009 replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 11:42 PM | Locked

Here is my completed Christmas Fabric Swap Top just finished it today. Now all I have to do is quilt. I did try to post it in the "Media Section" of the Fabric Swap group. But nothing showed on my end.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 11:49 PM | Locked

Very pretty Amber.. You did a great job on that.. Now I wish I would have been in on that swap.....

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,979
Points 368,857
Kris replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 11:54 PM | Locked

WTG Amber! Nice work.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 295
Points 6,165
amber2009 replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 11:58 PM | Locked

Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,615
Points 247,287
Thea replied on Wed, Oct 27 2010 12:04 AM | Locked

post deleted

• | Post Points: 35
Page 667 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 665 666 667 668 669 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use