Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today?

Page 616 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 614 615 616 617 618 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 11,452 Replies | 87 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:25 PM | Locked

Helly~

Thanks for the show and tell. I also like the fall shadow quilt. Jodie's sampler came out good....still working on mine. That was a neat idea for the baby quilt using he book panels. So talented!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 123
Points 2,500
Applekrisp replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:37 PM | Locked

Thought I would share the Little House Quilt...we are installing the landscaping components now.  This is today's updated photo.  More will be added and the house detail will come next week.  I will have some surprises for the front yard!   Thread work will create tree trunks and limbs in what looks like shrubs in the back of the house, but those will not be added until I begin the thread work portion of the tutorial.  Anyway, hope you are enjoying it, I am!

I've been scrolling through the old posts, since I have been away, beautiful quilts!  I love the creativity!!!

Karen aka Applekrisp

• | Post Points: 125
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:40 PM | Locked

Karen

I have been following along on your tutorials.  Hope to do one of these in the future...too many projects right now.  I am amazed by how much it changes each time you add new pictures.  This one is going to be beautiful.  Thanks for sharing all that amazing knowledge.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:47 PM | Locked

Helen

Love what you did with the fall fabric swap...that quilt with the flying geese is awesome.  And of course the beby quilt is adorable.

Ladies, you've all been doing great things, you positively over-whelm me.  Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,181
Points 253,154
Barbara replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:47 PM | Locked

Helly, your quilts are beautiful I love your colors ,thanks for sharing .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 4:49 PM | Locked

applekrisp

thanks . for the wonderful show of the beautiful quilts.  Your quilt and your picture very nice, congratulations on your ribbon. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,900
Marilyn B replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:05 PM | Locked

Karen aka Applekrisp, you are so talented.  I can't wait to see the surprise for the front yard.

Paris, Ontario

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,181
Points 253,154
Barbara replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:11 PM | Locked

Karen ,your picture quilt is so nice, I never did get to start mine but at least I have the instructions .I just have so much going on right now. Hopefully this winter I can try and get mine started. thanks alot for showing us .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,595
Points 48,395
Pat Lancaster replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:25 PM | Locked

Wow Helly, you have been busy. I really like the way your sampler quilt came out. The colors are really nice. What size did you end up with? The shadow box quilt is really nice as well. I haven't touched my fall squares, except to admire them, LOL. They might have to wait till next fall. And of course, we all love baby quilts, very cute.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,595
Points 48,395
Pat Lancaster replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:30 PM | Locked

Karen, I love you little house tutorial. I am another one who hasn't gotten started yet, but my DIL will nag me till I do. She has already planned where it is going to hang in my living room and is planning a mirror on the opposite wall to reflect it. LOL, if only my body was willing to go along with all our ideas.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674
Spudgrandma replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:34 PM | Locked

Helen Bell:

Sorry about the double post..I was in typing and it just disappeared and it took me back the the beginning of my post with all the writing gone and pics too..

Spud..it sounds like you picked a kit with parts that you don't like to do..good luck with it..what doesn't kill you makes you stronger..or insane.teehee

Thanks Helly, I think LOL.

I think the site has a problem, so, the double post is probably not your fault.  I'm sill having problems, not as many a earlier and last night thank goodness

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:47 PM | Locked

Hi Karen Applecrisp!

Your little house quilt is coming out so nice. I would have liked to start one, too but just too much going on right now. I'm watching the developments though.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782
Joyce Brenden replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 7:32 PM | Locked

Karen--

Your Little House quilt is amazing.  How talented you are!

Kissimmee, FL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,859
Points 382,292
Kris replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 8:05 PM | Locked

Helly,

your quilts are gorgeous. I love what you did with the fall swap fabrics and Jodie's Sampler looks great the way the did it. Nice colours there.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,859
Points 382,292
Kris replied on Sat, Oct 2 2010 8:12 PM | Locked

Applekrisp:
Thought I would share the Little House Quilt...we are installing the landscaping components now.

Karen,

your little house quilt is coming along nicely. I want to make one of my parents house but haven't started gathering fabrics for it yet.

I haven't sewn anything yet today but I'll be correcting that shortly.

• | Post Points: 35
Page 616 of 764 (11453 items) « First ... < Previous 614 615 616 617 618 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use