Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne Posted: Sat, Aug 27 2011 5:40 PM

Come on over to my blog The Learning Curve and enter 4 times for a chance to win an AccuQuilt GO! Baby and your choice of 3 dies.  Contest ends Sept. 1st.  You know you want one of these.  :)  I have the AccuQuilt GO and now the GO Baby and love them both equally. Cuts cutting time down big time and they are just simply fun. Do you already have one, well what a deal, win another and give to a dear quilter that you love or admire

Here's the link: http://jeannegwin.blogspot.com/2011/08/and-away-we-go-with-go-baby-giveaway.html

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 27 2011 8:20 PM

Jeanne,

I read a few quilting blogs and I've tried to leave comments and enter giveaways. I use my AIM id to do so however I always show up as a no reply blogger. How do I fix this, do you know? I don't want to put my email address in the comment.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sat, Aug 27 2011 8:36 PM

Kris:

Jeanne,

I read a few quilting blogs and I've tried to leave comments and enter giveaways. I use my AIM id to do so however I always show up as a no reply blogger. How do I fix this, do you know? I don't want to put my email address in the comment.

I seem to be having the same problem.  I've been able to post on other blogs, but for some reason this one doesn't like me.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:19 PM

Kris go ahead and enter noting what time and it will show up anonymous then email me your address and I will make note so that if your number is drawn I will have a way of getting a hold of you. If you are uncomfortable doing that. I can do the announcement here but I still won't know if it is you or not.  jeannegwin@gmail.com

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:22 PM

Karla if you will send me your email and then go ahead and enter noting the time so I can find it, I will note your email and will be able to reach you if your number is drawm by Mr. Random.org. I will also announce it here and on my blog but still need to know which "anonymous" is you.  jeannegwin@gmail.com

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 27 2011 11:14 PM

Thanks Jeanne. I don't mind sending you my email address.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 54
Points 750
Wendy replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 9:48 AM

HI Jeanne!  Love the blog space!

However I have attempted to enter this drawing, and upon clicking both your hyperlink and the tabbed link on the blog, nothing happens to register.  Am  I doing something wrong?  Thanks for your help and this great offer!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 10:37 AM

Wendy, I do apologize. The link became broken and I have replaced it.  Just in case let's add it here too  http://jeannegwin.blogspot.com/2011/08/and-away-we-go-with-go-baby-giveaway.html  Thank you for entering. Stay tuned next week after this giveaway ends, will be doing an Aurifil giveaway!  Woot

Jeanne

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 315
Points 7,375
Georgia replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 11:25 AM

Hey Jeanne -- I tried to go to you blog using the link in your post and I got this instead...

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

I tried a few times with the same result.  Just wanted to let you know.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,155
Viki replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 11:53 AM

I just tried to go to the link posted in your last post and it didn't work!  I got the same error message.  Is there another way to enter? 

Thanks!

Viki

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,465
Points 362,017
Kris replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:24 PM

Georgia,

that error message comes from this site. Click here to report it to admin. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:31 PM

Jeanne:

Karla if you will send me your email and then go ahead and enter noting the time so I can find it, I will note your email and will be able to reach you if your number is drawm by Mr. Random.org. I will also announce it here and on my blog but still need to know which "anonymous" is you.  jeannegwin@gmail.com

goinpstl@att.net

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 54
Points 750
Wendy replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:14 PM

I also got the same error message and have reported to QCA as requested.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:47 PM

Wendy, read the blog part and it tells you what you have to do to get the 4 entries.  It is all in the comments at the end. Like one is go to accuquilt on facebook and like them. one is follow my blog, another is follow my friends blog that is giving one away in a week and choosing your 3 dies.  I hope that helps.  I just checked the link at the beginning of this post and it is working for me  otherwise anyone who can't get in that wants in send me an email that you want to enter and will see if the link I send works.  I hope this helps.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:48 PM

Karla did you get entered finally?

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use