Page 6 of 6 (79 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 78 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,247
Points 25,235
Elizabeth replied on Mon, Sep 5 2011 10:32 AM

Another way to use those fabrics you know longer like is a fabric exchange.  My sister is a quilter and our tastes tend to be a bit differant but we love to raid each others stash.

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,115
Points 29,745
Ramona replied on Mon, Sep 5 2011 10:43 AM

Fabric you bought that you have no idea what you were thinking.....making scrappy quilts/throws. Like a Turning Twenty. Then give these quilts away as gifts or donate to a charity. Everyone needs something in the winter to cover up with while watching their favorite quilt show! Who knows, you may end up keeping one for yourself.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 25
Points 305

Elizabeth:

Another way to use those fabrics you know longer like is a fabric exchange.  My sister is a quilter and our tastes tend to be a bit differant but we love to raid each others stash.

Elizabeth, That is a great idea! I am familiar with stash trading and stash raiding, but I didn't think of that one. You came up with another very excellent suggestion!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 36
Points 905
Kate replied on Sat, Sep 17 2011 12:56 PM

I just watched quilt it the longarm quilting show and this months was on keeping your quilt square. Hop over and watch it, I learned a few tricks on keeping sidesw straight!

Kathy

Page 6 of 6 (79 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use