Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today? #4

Page 381 of 419 (6276 items) « First ... < Previous 379 380 381 382 383 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,275 Replies | 41 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 2:00 PM | Locked

Quilter Sher:

Today I'am sorting through my stash and consolidating things to make a little more room.

Hi Sher, I don't believe we have met.

More room then you can go shopping for more fabric... woo hoo!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 2:18 PM | Locked

Thea, I hear it but it's a long way to walk from where I am to RE.  Son and fiance are on a day trip with my vehicle.  They leave tomorrow and I might venture out Saturday if I'm feeling better.  My Dr. wouldn't prescribe anything from MA told me to take Robitussin DM and if I'm not better by Monday to call her back.   But she said I'll have to see a Dr. here in Dunedin for a diagnosis and prescription.  Just what I came to Florida for............NOT!  Can anyone recommend a good Dr. in my vicinity?  Going to take a nap now.  Later.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 2:21 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Here ya  go, Marie....

How''d you get your hands on my picture CC???????  Think the muscle men will swoon?????????  Just look at that gorgeous bod!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 2:39 PM | Locked

My husband and I ard going to Jamaica at the end of the month.  Our first tropical vacation.  I have lots to do to get ready.  I'm having a manicure today, a pedicure later this month, I need to get my hair cut and shop for resort clothes.  My husband, when told I wasn't going to shop for him said " I'm OK I got one pocket for my credit card and the other for my Speedo, I'll be fine"   I may just let him sink. 

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674
Spudgrandma replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 3:20 PM | Locked

Vivian :

My husband and I ard going to Jamaica at the end of the month.  Our first tropical vacation.  I have lots to do to get ready.  I'm having a manicure today, a pedicure later this month, I need to get my hair cut and shop for resort clothes.  My husband, when told I wasn't going to shop for him said " I'm OK I got one pocket for my credit card and the other for my Speedo, I'll be fine"   I may just let him sink. 

What fun Vivian, you can just lay on the beach and soak up the sun while the rest of us are shivering here at home LOL

Have a wonderful time and you'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,199
Points 253,512
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 3:33 PM | Locked

Vivian :
My husband and I ard going to Jamaica at the end of the month. 
Vivian - can I fit in your suitcase - promise not to take up too much room - after we got back from our cruise there - told everyone I was moving there - I had so little arthritis pain while there - of course - we were out on the water and the temperature was fantastic - but I really loved Jamaica - the people there were just so friendly - we didn't stay in the port area but took a bus about an hour away and did some snorkeling - it was so relaxing... I bought the kids ( children and grandchildren) there ugly Jamaica clothes there - we tease about the Ugly as they are quite pretty so that is just a silly thing we did.

I can't wait to take another cruise down there - we are talking about 2013 and taking the kids and grandkids - this time though we will go out of Houston and I think will have to go on Carnival - we took a Celebrity cruise which was fantastic - but are willing to try them all - told DH a cruise every other year will be great... and he is agreeable as long as one of these times we go on an Alaskan one - so that one is in the plans for 2015 - just DH and I...

You have fun - I am so so envious!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,199
Points 253,512
Thea replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 3:35 PM | Locked

Marie:
Thea, I hear it but it's a long way to walk from where I am to RE.
Okay Marie - I told the fabric to be quiet till you are feeling better and have a way to get there... I am not sure exactly where Dunedin is - my SM lives over in Hollywood and she has good doctors over there ... I hope you get well soon - if you can only get over the counter meds try some Zicam - it works for me whenever I start getting sick - helped me out a lot a few years back when I was in a bad bout of bronchitis.  Prayers!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,339
Points 17,900
Susan replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:03 PM | Locked

Marie, If all else fails go to minute clinic at CVS . Have used them and like them very much. Usually cost $6200 here , may have gone up. Hope your feeling better soon!!!  Susan

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 73
Points 1,890
Lisa replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:39 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
Lisa, I drove to Gruber's in St. Cloud.  I know you have many fine quilt shops in the Twin Cities, but most of the shops in my neck of the woods are pretty small, so Gruber's is a special destination!

I've heard of them and even tried locating them once when I was traveling to Moorhead when my DD was in college.  Got lost in St Cloud and never did make it there...maybe I'll try again some day.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:57 PM | Locked

Thea thanks I can't hear the fabric any longer.  I used Zicam all day yesterday and it did help but it's in my chest now so I'm doing the Robitussin DM.  I'll have to look at a map to see where Hollywood is.  If it's close to Dunedin I may ask you for SM's Drs. name.  Thanks for the prayers as well.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:59 PM | Locked

Susan I hope you meant $62.00.  I'll have to look into that, thank you.

Millbury, MA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,640
abcd replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 5:27 PM | Locked

Marie - get a humidifier and stick your head in it!  Well, you know what I mean, make a little tent with sheets or something, and have that mist blowing towards you.  Or stay in the shower for awhile, or have the shower going and sit in the bathroom on the toilet seat or something to get that stuff out of your chest!  Were you a good girl and did you get your pneumonia shot?  I hope so!  It is easy to catch, and a bear to get rid of! 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 6:07 PM | Locked

Vivian

I am jealous....wow...Jamaica.   You have fun and bring back some nice warm sunshine and drop it off at my house.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 6:28 PM | Locked

Marie:

chocake2:

Here ya  go, Marie....

How''d you get your hands on my picture CC???????  Think the muscle men will swoon?????????  Just look at that gorgeous bod!

ROFLMAO

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,768
Points 420,339
gini replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 6:45 PM | Locked

vivian, what a lucky girl you are, jamaica, wow.      when we go tropical we pack one duffle bag each,  our traveling clothes are our go out to dinner clothes.   two swimsuits, two shorts, two t-shirts,  ( you'll get a t-shirt or two  while you're there),  flip-flops, sunscreen, a camera,  and mask/fin/snorkle.   you won't need anything else except your magic card.    oh, goody, we get to see vivian in her bikini.   

gini in north idaho

Page 381 of 419 (6276 items) « First ... < Previous 379 380 381 382 383 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.