Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today? #4

Page 60 of 419 (6276 items) « First ... < Previous 58 59 60 61 62 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,275 Replies | 41 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,999
Points 70,680
Bonita replied on Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:09 PM | Locked

Kris, what a picture and now you're a celeberty. Look forward to see the show. Have a great week. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 1:15 AM | Locked

So exhausted and should be going to bed.  We just got home from the Wine and DIne half marathon. My DH finished in 1:42:08 and I am so proud of him.

While the race is frustrating for spectators, it turned out okay for me.  We have Disney annual passes and with this race to get into the after party in Epcot which began at 7:00 pm for spectators, you had to purchase a seperate ticket at $80.00.  Give me a break, it cost DH $140 to run the race and I would have to pay extra.  So what I did was go over to Magic Kingdom for a little while after we had to part.  Then headed back to EPcot in plenty of time to get a standing only spot in the very limited spectator finish line viewing.  So I did get to see DH cross the finish line.

I can't wait until DH runs the Goofy Challenge in January, that is so much more fun for the spectators.  DH runs the half marathon on Saturday, then the full marathon on Sunday, the first weekend in January.

So no quilting for me on Saturday but after some sleep and grocery shopping I hope to get a little sewing in today.

Margaret

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:23 AM | Locked

Kris:
I'm so excited right now. I went to Keepsake Quilting and not only did I meet Jodie and Mark I'm going to be on Quilt Out Loud!!! (Hopefully I won't be edited out).

What a thrilling day you had!  I think Mark L is just the greatest and loved it when he was putting out the magazine Quilter's Home.  You can tell us all about it at the retreat.  Will definitely be a show worth watching.  Hope your trip to WA is good and you get some rest.  Looking forward to meeting you.

Marge P

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 6:40 AM | Locked

Kris, you are going to be a STAR!!! We will be saying we knew you when.....

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,396
Points 27,170
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 7:09 AM | Locked

Well, hopefully I get to go to my sewing room today and get the heat started. It is a bit chilly here this morning @ 41 deg brrrrr. Actually, there are people here who could hardly wait for the temperature to drop... Now, we have to look forward to 6 months of cool, chilly, COLD temperatures... They are definitely nuts. I vote they all move to Alaska and take their cold thoughts with them. LOL Isn't 40 deg the temperature of a refrigerator?

NIce Kris that you got to your favorite fabric store and got to meet Jodie and Mark! Wahoo, what a treat!  Will definitely be watching for the  event in December!!!! SUPER.

Everyone has been so busy, MNnancy got some fabulous buy!, Barbara busy with all kinds of new things and every body else who have been posting seems to really be busy too. Way to go everyone, "A stitch in time saves nine!" LOL

I really want to get started on cutting and organizing for MQ V and DH said he was cooking dinner today Well at least lunch with "Meatball Subs" I was thinking meatloaf and mashed potatoes, but if he is cooking I don't care.

Happy Sunday everyone!

xoxoxo,

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 7:22 AM | Locked

Happy Sunday right back at 'cha, MoomMist.

You are right about everyone being busy, busy. Tis the season. Can you believe it?  Seems the older I get the quicker time flies.

I am a "love the cold" person. Lasts about one month of cold morning then I am over it!!! But, I do love heavy clothes. Love to wear sweaters and sweats. Can't wait to break out those Christmas T-shirt and sweaters.

I am so envious of the girls on retreat. Wish I was there. But Washington is a bit far from Georiga

Have a blessed day.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 9:14 AM | Locked

Wow Kris, what an exciting day you had much deserved, you lucky girl.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,712
Points 379,787
Kris replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:01 PM | Locked

I'm in Seattle. Almost there. I have a few hours to kill before my flight to Wenatchee leaves. Thank goodness for free wi-fi.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 3:13 PM | Locked

Reading and football had surgery last Wed can sew till I get a hard cast on that I hope I will be able to do some thing this is driving me nuts thanks god my mother inlaw was able to come and help I can lift any thing over 5 lbs 

Happy

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:03 PM | Locked

Actually...what did I do yesterday Saturday October 1, 2011 AD.   My friends and I went riding on our beautiful Paso Fino Mares.  A fantastic 3 hour ride on the roads and by-ways of Pike County.  In the pictures, Princesa de La Testamento and myself.  Also pictured are Sonja and Marina AMO and on my left is her mom, my dear friend Brenda on her mare Princesa.

It was truly a gorgeous fall day we enjoyed it to the max.  My horses keep me young at heart and give me immeaurable joy.  No matter how stressful my day might be, just to sit and watch them play, or to groom one or ride for even a few minutes...I can relax and be happy, even forget my pain for a while.  Quilt? not a chance if I can ride!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:34 PM | Locked

Joni, Your horses are just beautiful.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,818
Points 181,083
Marie replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:43 PM | Locked

Joni, what beautiful horses.  I'm so happy you can relax, be happy and forget your pain in such a wonderful way.  I've never ridden a horse but think they are one of the most beautiful and elegant animals in the world.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,220
kim replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 4:51 PM | Locked

Joni - Your horses are beautiful! I was lucky enough to get ride a few pasoes in my younger years and they were a blast, so smooth. There is nothing like a long trail ride with good horses and good friends.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,220
kim replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:00 PM | Locked

I was hoping to finish a quilt top I just needed to sew the borders on and do a few tissue covers but JJ had a hockey game today at 12:30 and I just got home 1/2 an hour ago. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. He was asked to play goalie for a very strong group of 9 and 10 year olds against the best team from another city in our group ( he is only 8) and he got a shut out! Final score was 2 - 0. Before the game some of the parents on our team were complaining about him playing for them but they sure shut up and changed their minds when the game was over LOL. I think it will be a long time before we can deflate his ego.  

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:59 PM | Locked

Way to go JJ! We need to get him on a team with Wil- they'd obliterate the competition!! But then, what would they play- Soccer or Hockey? Maybe both??

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 60 of 419 (6276 items) « First ... < Previous 58 59 60 61 62 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use