Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 185
Davida Posted: Mon, Oct 12 2009 8:37 PM

Hi I am Davida from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have only been quilting for 2 years. I love it but hard to find time. But the weather is getting colder which will mean i can have more time bonding with my sewing machine.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Davida, I just welcomed you in the Where do you Hail From thread but thought I would say Hi and welcome again and post this info here so you don't miss the MQ in case you are interested.

Currently there is a Mystery Quilt starting that looks to be great fun.   Mystery Quilt Workshop     Mystery Quilt 1     MQ1 is the thread to ask questions and post your pics.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 8:49 PM

Welcome Davida from (prematurely) snowy Minnesota.  The snow is heading your way, so quick, run to the sewing machine! 

I'm with you on the hard-to-find-time issue!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Hi Davida and welcome to QCA it is a great site and the ladies here are very friendly...like Spud says..please join us in the Mystery Quilt that is just starting...The weather is turning cold and I am looking forward to hiding in my sewing room

Ontario, Canada

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32
Points 769
Elaine replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 8:54 PM

Wecome Davida,  I am fairly new to this site too.  I think you will really enjoy all the posts.  Everyone is very friendly and helpful.  Nice to meet new friends.  Elaine

Elaine

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 185
Davida replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 8:55 PM

Hi Nancy. I hate snow yuk. I will just hide out in my sewing room. Except for when I have to work.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 185
Davida replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 9:00 PM

Hi Helly, I like the idea of hiding out in sewing room. Of course my machine has to go into the shop it is giving me problems. Hopefully the cold will hold out till I get it back.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7
Points 185
Davida replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 9:02 PM

Hi  Elaine  This seems like a fun site. I will have to think about that Mystery Quilt I never tried one before.  How long have you been quilting?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,020
Points 369,812
Kris replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 9:10 PM

Davida,

welcome to the group. It's nice to have you here with us.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Mon, Oct 12 2009 11:13 PM

welcome davida,  i can't wait for our bad weather to start, i love to be holed up with my quilts.   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use