Top 10 Posters

Longarmers Share

Page 178 of 179 (2684 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,683 Replies | 55 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 10:08 AM | Locked

Jeanine,

I know she was very, very pleased with your quilting. That is just wonderful! I love that little pastel quilt and the quilting just pops on there.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 10:09 AM | Locked

Judylee,

Her quilting is beautiful!! I love her choice of colors.  You're quilting has just been the icing on the cake for that quilt. Great job!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 2:12 PM | Locked

Hi Bonnue,

I will have to look it up, My friend got it from one of the summer additions of , I think Fons And Porter Easy Quilts.  I will look it up and get back to you.

It was a dream to quilt as well. Everything laid so nice and flat and smooth. JUST LIKE BUTTER!

Thank you so much from both of us,

Judylee

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 2:31 PM | Locked

Hi Ramona,

Thanks for the compliment! This quilt was the first one in a long time that was truly stress free. I had a really good time doing it.

Bonnie, I found the pattern in 2 magazines, one called it Sea Foam and the other called it Twizzlers. Both are the basic French Braid quilt just with different colors.McCall's Qulting sept/Oct issue page20. If you can't find it, PM me and I will email the pages to you. One of the cool thing about this quilt is that you can make it larger or small based on your needs with out having a brain anuerisym! LOL!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 2:42 PM | Locked

Jeanine

Nice quilting!  I am sure your customer loves it.

Yes Jeanine she was very happy. She is one of those people who hand you a quilt and say "here go play". Wonderful person to quilt for. Then immediately after takeing her quilt off Miss Jewel, I had to load a UFO quilt. It is a deal I made with myself in order to clean up a bit.  Here is the one I just finished binding last night!
I go used to big spirals so I wanted to play with little spirals and then added a pretty little yellow rick rack border. I think that I got carried away! But it was fun!
Judylee
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 3:31 PM | Locked

Judylee,

Don't you just love quilting for that type of person. Makes me feel much more relaxed and opens me up a little to do something different.  I love your swirls!! Great job and cute quilt....no longer a UFO. :-)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 4:04 PM | Locked

Hi Ramona,
I am running out of room so I have to get some quilts out to put more fabric in! LOL! I thought maybe I would be able to stick to the one UFO rule for a while.  My GrandMother's Garden is now huge, all done by hand and it is time for the applique work to be done but the room is too limited. My living room has become GFG central.  It is now a super queen with all the borders mitered on her. I also have my antique butterfly quilt stabilized and ready for Miss Jewel, that would make 2 UFO's in a row!
Wish me luck,
Judylee

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:15 PM | Locked

Judy Lee:

Hi Ramona,
I am running out of room so I have to get some quilts out to put more fabric in! LOL! I thought maybe I would be able to stick to the one UFO rule for a while.  My GrandMother's Garden is now huge, all done by hand and it is time for the applique work to be done but the room is too limited. My living room has become GFG central.  It is now a super queen with all the borders mitered on her. I also have my antique butterfly quilt stabilized and ready for Miss Jewel, that would make 2 UFO's in a row!
Wish me luck,
Judylee

Oh my goodness!!!!! What a beautiful quilt!!!! And those mitered corners, whew!! I can't wait to see the quilting you do on this one. Fantastic girl!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 65,998
Jeanine replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 12:19 AM | Locked

Did this baby quilt this afternoon and then sold it tonight.  I had it across my banister when we had some church friends over.  They had already bought one baby quilt from me but fell in love with this one. 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 119
Points 1,995
Bonnie replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 7:25 AM | Locked

Hi Judy,

I am at camp right now. I am not sure if I get that magazine or not. Could you email it to me? This way I will know I have it. You did a fantastic job on it. It is such a beautiful quilt.

Bonnie B

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,375
Points 48,770
Ginny replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 8:23 AM | Locked

Well, they beat me to it, Jeanine.  It is very cute.  and I guess that is in my near future again.  I'm not supposed to know yet though.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 1:39 PM | Locked

Hi Bonnie,

Please PM me with your email address and I will send it as a pdf file.

Judylee

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,023
Points 16,150
Judy Lee replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 1:40 PM | Locked

Jeanine that is an adorable quilt, I especially like the bubbles!

Judylee

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 2:46 PM | Locked

Jeanine,

That is such a cute baby quilt. I love the swirls and bubbles. Great job! Hope you don't mind but I copied the picture to save for a reference in the future. Doesn't that minky work great!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 65,998
Jeanine replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 8:05 PM | Locked

Ramona:

Jeanine,

That is such a cute baby quilt. I love the swirls and bubbles. Great job! Hope you don't mind but I copied the picture to save for a reference in the future. Doesn't that minky work great!

Don't mind at all!!

Page 178 of 179 (2684 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use