Top 10 Posters

Longarmers Share

Page 171 of 179 (2684 items) « First ... < Previous 169 170 171 172 173 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,683 Replies | 55 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,091
Points 29,520
Ramona replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:45 PM | Locked

Jeanine,

Glad you had a great vacation. Have you heard of "touch and feel" computers?  :-)  Would love to see pictures of your recent purchase. I can drool from here.  Glad to have you back safe and sound. Hugs

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,091
Points 29,520
Ramona replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:47 PM | Locked

Judylee,

Thanks for the info. We did get them done!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 950
Bonnie Stonebraker replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:35 PM | Locked

Jeanine, I love Glacier Quilts! Haven't been there in a couple of years tho....it's a great store with a wonderful selection and very friendly, helpful staff! I miss that store although Bear Paw Quilts is pretty close! :-)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 8:50 PM | Locked

Jeanine:
some fabric I purchased in Kalispell, MT.  I LOVED Glacier Quilt Shop.  Went there twice and spent about $300 in just that one shop.

Thanks for the tip.  We're driving to the Leavenworth retreat this year, so I might have to make a stop!  I know your DH is supportive of your quilting habits, but since my DH experiences sticker shock when the purchases are tallied, was there anything else interesting in that town that I can send him to see while I'm shopping?  :-)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:03 PM | Locked

Here are some of my fabric purchases...

Baby boy quilt.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:08 PM | Locked

Here are more projects...  I am going to be busy!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:09 PM | Locked

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:12 PM | Locked

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 10:25 PM | Locked

Beautiful selections, Jeanine!  You are going to be busy!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 11:23 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Jeanine:
some fabric I purchased in Kalispell, MT.  I LOVED Glacier Quilt Shop.  Went there twice and spent about $300 in just that one shop.

Thanks for the tip.  We're driving to the Leavenworth retreat this year, so I might have to make a stop!  I know your DH is supportive of your quilting habits, but since my DH experiences sticker shock when the purchases are tallied, was there anything else interesting in that town that I can send him to see while I'm shopping?  :-)

Glacier Quilts is in a shopping area with several other stores but I really didn't pay attention to what they were.  Surely he could get distracted somewhere!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Tue, Aug 7 2012 11:24 PM | Locked

Bonnie Stonebraker:

Jeanine, I love Glacier Quilts! Haven't been there in a couple of years tho....it's a great store with a wonderful selection and very friendly, helpful staff! I miss that store although Bear Paw Quilts is pretty close! :-)

They were really friendly!  That is what really makes a great quilt shop for me.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,091
Points 29,520
Ramona replied on Wed, Aug 8 2012 10:24 AM | Locked

Jeanine,

Oh, thank you sooooo much for the fabric fix! I love the fire engine one and your color choices at wonderful!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 950
Bonnie Stonebraker replied on Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:13 PM | Locked

MNNancy, right across the parking lot from Glacier Quilts is a huge sporting goods store...everything from bicycling to hunting equipment....kinda like Cabela's but not! LOL Surely your hubby will be able to keep himself occupied while you "shop" at Glacier Quils! :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 66,013
Jeanine replied on Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:03 PM | Locked

I finally quilted my Eclectic Fever scrap quilt.  I designed this to use up 3 1/2 " squares I had a ton of.  This is the original one and why I named it...  These African scraps were donated and I just loved them.  My group has been making these for the past two months and it is fun to see the different fabric choices.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:56 AM | Locked

Jeanine I love the quilting on this one.

Nancy, glacier quilt shop is on the way from kalispel to whitefish in a largish, for the area, new mall.   It'll be on your right as you head towards whitefish.  Big forks has a nice shop, too.

So. If you head up from I-90 towards Sealy lake. Sealy lake quilt shop has one of my favorite quilt shops and they recently moved to a big new log building.   Sealy lake takes you into big fork. Which also has a nice shop.   You have just driven up the swan valley and it is beautiful.   It is the only place I have seen a grizzly bear outside of a park.

From big fork it is about a half hou r to the glacier quilt shop, follow the signs to kalispel and then whitefish.  Whitefish has a ski area.   Whitefish also has a nice smaller quilt shop and is a cute little town.

Oh, and deer lodge has a fun quilt shop right on the corner in an old bank building.  Deer lodge is on I90 between bozeman and Missoula maybe.    Deer lodge has a huge old brick prison that is a museum.  Everything is on the main road.    Is randy sick of quilt shopping yet?

Big fork is also a cute little town.

gini in north idaho

Page 171 of 179 (2684 items) « First ... < Previous 169 170 171 172 173 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use