Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 45
Ziggyfan Posted: Sun, Jul 10 2011 11:43 PM

Was looking at the member perks information, and when you follow the link to the Fons and Porter OnDemand signup, there is no such page. Also, the security certificate is expired...

Thanks.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 60
Lisa replied on Thu, Jul 21 2011 4:02 PM

It is still not working ... Is this a new problem, and if so, any news on when it will be fixed?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Thu, Jul 21 2011 5:46 PM

I can't sign into Fons and Porter either and I've been a member for 2 years.  It tells me my login is illegal.  Guess they don't want us anymore.  Or new programmers who don't have a clue what the problem is or how to fix it.  I'm getting more and more discouraged with personal computers and the websites that don't function.

Diana in East Tn. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,145
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Jul 21 2011 8:35 PM

Ziggyfan and Lisa,

The FonsandPorter.com website was recently relaunched and there are still a few glitches to work out. I will find out where these videos reside and get back to you with the proper links. Thank you for your patience!

Diana,

I'm not sure what is going on with your login info, but I'm sure we can fix it. Can you please email me with details - specifically, which site you're trying to log on to, and what username and password you are using. We'll start there!

Thanks,

QCA Peg

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,145
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Jul 22 2011 10:57 AM

Hello everyone,

OK - I think we've got it. Visit this page for updated instructions on how to access Fons & Porter On Demand. If you have any questions, please post them here.

Thanks!
QCA Peg

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use