Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 265
Kitty Posted: Mon, May 30 2011 6:05 PM

Thank you all for all the welcoming greetings I have been receiving.  I look forward to the upcoming sessions online at QCA.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Well Kitty -- even if that isn't your kitty, I still like your avatar!!

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,565
Ginny replied on Mon, May 30 2011 8:08 PM

Welcome Kitty,  You must go to Country Stitches if you are in Lansing.  What other quilt shops are around near there?  I come there to get my Pfaff serviced.  I live in Waterford so it is quite a trek for frequent shopping. Although it is the nearest place that carries Pfaff sewing machines to me. I want to buy a new machine.--Some day!   Enjoy the groups.  Everyone is so nice and helpful.    Ginny       

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 265
Kitty replied on Tue, May 31 2011 10:18 AM

Greetings.  There is a wonderful shop in Holt which is just south of Lansing.  I assume you come in on I-96 to US 127 north.  Go south on 127 and we are the first exit after getting off 96.  ( I say we because I live in Holt.)  The shop is Everlasting Stitches.  She has a little bit of everything but specializes in reproductions.  She also has a hugh selection of batiks.  The address is:  2040 N. Aurelius, Holt.  Next time you come this way let me know and I will give you better directions.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Kitty--

Nice to meet you and I love your avatar.

Kissimmee, FL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use