10,20,30 ,minutes to curve paper piecing

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,223
Points 388,757
Kris replied on Mon, Sep 21 2009 10:05 AM

Yes and yes to you both.  After a quick study of both books, I think they are the same, just with updated covers.  Thank you so very much.

I hate it when they do that. I bought a book at the LQS a while back only to discover I have the book already. It was simply an updated version (new cover).

I wish they would put that on the cover that this is just a re-publication.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 190
needlewerk replied on Mon, Sep 21 2009 10:32 AM

Amazing how many healthcare workers sew.....needles to

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,541
Sandy H. replied on Mon, Sep 21 2009 12:15 PM

Hello needlewerk and welcome to QCA.  I'm sure you'll have fun here and you may even learn something!  Glad you've joined us.

Southwest Florida

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782

Good Morning, Needlewerk and welcome to our very fun group.  Looks like you located the book you were searching for. This bunch of ladies is amazing at being able to get instantaneous answers on anything quilty.  We're glad to have you here and look forward to learning more about you and your quilting adventures.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 465
Points 34,155

Welcome to QCA Needlewerk!

Spudgrandma is correct, It's 10, 20, 39 Minutes to Learn to Paper Piece. It's 3 or 4 years old, published by Leisure Art.s. You can find it at Amazon.

It's a very basic pping book, and does include curved paper piecing. I am about to start some new books and curves will be one of them. So many people missed the first book I did on it, and it's now out of print.

Also, Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting episode 1404 which should be airing soon if it hasn't already, is Curved Paper Piecing. It's one of my favorite quilts too.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 80
Points 835

Hi and welcome needlewerk

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.