Top 10 Posters

where do you shop the most online?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 62 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
552 Posts
Points 11,595
Adele posted on Thu, Apr 14 2011 9:16 AM

Where do you shop the most online ? although we have a few quilting shops in my town I'm unable to get there, do to my kids (just dont have time to shop when i have them) and i can not drive so i would have to take the bus then walk a ways.

do you know of any shops that feel like a LQS ?

Adele 

Grand Junction, CO

• | Post Points: 485

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
9,059 Posts
Points 170,827

Most of the time if I'm looking online it's to find a fabric that the local quilt shops no longer carry.  Then I do a Google search for manufacturer +theme +color and start checking the hits to compare prices.  I've purchased from many, many online shops, and I've never been disappointed.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
14 Posts
Points 545

Hi,

I love shopping online too. I know of a good online store and they are having a big sale this month. Here is the link www.sistersquiltingexpo.com

Hope this helps

Rachel

Rachel " FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING QUILTING"

www.quiltloverscafe.blogspot.com

www.quiltloverscafe.com

www.sistersquiltingexpo.com

Top 500 Contributor
Female
77 Posts
Points 2,320

I love www.craftconn.com

They have a huge variety of fabric plus always something on sale....

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
2,482 Posts
Points 43,630

I have bought a few pieces from Keepsake Quilting and have had good luck with the fabric.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
165 Posts
Points 2,030

Connecting Threads is my favorite online quilt shop (OQS)

but I also used Amazon, Ebay, and Martingale & Company (35% QCA discount - even on sale items!) for books.

Jaci – Streator, Illinois

Not Ranked
10 Posts
Points 170

I ordered for the first time online at Keepsake quilting.  I just got my order and they have very good quality fabrics.  My order came quickly too and everything was correct. I will be ordering from them again.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
127 Posts
Points 2,250

connectingthread.com  love their material, threads and kits. not too bad with their prices either.

Not Ranked
Female
7 Posts
Points 95

I love www.equilter.com because of the fact that every swatch has a size scale.  Since I never use solids, I want to know if the largest dog or piece of fruit in a print is 1 inch or 3 inches!  Equilter is the only fabric site that does this for every print.

Not Ranked
Female
7 Posts
Points 95

My favorite, too, Patti . . . . . . because they give a size scale for every pattern.  It is good to know if the apple is 1/2 inch or 3 or 5 inches!

Not Ranked
Female
19 Posts
Points 185
Cheryl replied on Sat, May 21 2011 1:54 PM

I Love Missouri Star Quilt, they have daily deals that are wonderful and the service is the best. Shipping is always $5 in the US. I also order from Equilters.com and Jojo's. Not living in the states I love when we come home for a weekend and I have lots of packages waiting for me. Of course, I also shop at all three of my LQS.. The ladies there are just great. I will be home for almost 3 weeks next month and I hope to take some classes during that time.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
231 Posts
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Sat, May 21 2011 3:23 PM

I love Connecting Threads, Keepsake Quilting and Fabric. com  

Pat   From Canada

Not Ranked
Female
9 Posts
Points 100

Surfing the internet looking for more is one of my favorite things. I shop local when in a hurry for this or that but mostly I am shopping on internet. Love Thousands of Bolts, Connecting Threads (their thread is great) and others but recently turned on to Fabricdepot and was delighted at their prices and selections. Even though I am in VA and they are located in Oregon, the wait was minimal.

Not Ranked
Female
8 Posts
Points 40
Nanci replied on Sat, May 21 2011 8:50 PM

I have found that Beverly Fabrics has a special every day on three fabrics for $2.97 per yard.  The fabrics that I have purchased have been top quality.  The fabrics run from flannel to cotton.  They even show what the next day's specials will be.  Great service and great quality and best of all a great price for the deal of the day.  They also have hundreds of other fabrics for 30% off.

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 5

I really like using Blackberry Patch Quilt Shop (www.blackberrypatchquiltshop.com).  They ship out fast and have fat quarters for $1.00 each, good quality fabric and friendly service.  They are having a fantastic sale this weekend.  I also like Connecting Threads because they have a lot of good ideas and patterns to use their fabric.

Page 2 of 5 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use