Top 10 Posters

Bird Of Paradise Quilt

Page 7 of 7 (96 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 95 Replies | 13 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Hello! I love your quilt. I wanted to make this for my fiance because the Bird of Paradise is his favorite flower but they have no more copies of the pattern on Judel Niemeyer's website. I emailed them and they said to look for other quilters who have already made the quilt to try and get the pattern. Anyway possible that I could get it from you?  Thank you so much and the quilt is absolutely beautiful!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

ufoundnemo:
I wanted to make this for my fiance because the Bird of Paradise is his favorite flower but they have no more copies of the pattern on Judel Niemeyer's website.

Check eBay. There are several pattern packets for Birds of Paradise. If have the one by Eileen Bahring Sullivan and it's gorgeous. Someday I hope to make it. This one is available on Amazon.com 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:16 AM

I've said it before, I'll say it again - I love when these old discussions come forward and we can read comments from people we haven't heard from in a long time.  This one was fun, too, because I was such a newbie back in 2009.  Now I LOVE paper-piecing!

That being said, Judy, your Bird of Paradise pattern is amazing.  That will be gorgeous!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,713
Points 248,432
Thea replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:56 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Thea,

Do you, by any chance, still have the Bird of Paradise pattern? I've been looking for it and it's out of stock!

Judy, Yes, I have it and if you still want it - send me a message to my email altheafoster@att.net

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Thea:

Judy T-Bellingham:
Thea,  Do you, by any chance, still have the Bird of Paradise pattern? I've been looking for it and it's out of stock!

Judy, Yes, I have it and if you still want it - send me a message to my email altheafoster@att.net

Oh, now this is weird! Thea, I don't remember asking this, I think I'm loosing my marbles. I do have a Bird of Paradise pattern although not that gorgeous one that you did way back in 2009. I know that would be way beyond me. As it is, I'm hesitant to attempt the pattern I do have.

This is such an interesting thread to come forward. 2009 is when I first joined.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 240
Kathy replied on Sat, Jun 22 2013 7:31 PM

Oh that is absolutely beautiful.  I only hope some day I can do something as good.

Kathy - cairnmom

Kathy

Page 7 of 7 (96 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use