Top 10 Posters

Where do you hail from??? Updated 06/16/2010

Page 5 of 49 (734 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 733 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526

Judy Iliff:
OK. Well, one other thing I'd like is if they had the page numbers on a thread at the top as well as the bottom.

Me too Judy.  I was going to ask about that on the next call.  I also have newest mssages at the top, but it would also be helpful for people who have oldest messages at top.

Southwest Florida

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 270
Marymom replied on Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:24 AM

Born in Muskegon Michigan, moved to Chicago when I was three.

Now live in Naperville, IL (a Chicago suburb)

Mary

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,530
Points 31,115
Diana replied on Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:39 AM

OK,Spud, sounds like a great idea.   Sometimes we'll be able to find someone nearby to visit.

I'm from Upstate NY..Albany area.  Moved here to East Tennessee 4 years ago after retiring from NYS Tax Dept. after 34 years service.  I'm only 1 hour away from Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, TN and the Great Smoky Mtns.

Diana from East TN. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Diana,

That would be great to be able to meet some of the wonderful ladies here.  I know there are a couple of ladies from Idaho on here but I cannot remember who they are so I'm hoping they will check in.

Thanks so much for participating. I'lll update the list later today.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Sandy Hicks:

Judy Iliff:
OK. Well, one other thing I'd like is if they had the page numbers on a thread at the top as well as the bottom.

Me too Judy.  I was going to ask about that on the next call.  I also have newest mssages at the top, but it would also be helpful for people who have oldest messages at top.

How do you get the newest posts at the top?? that would be so much easier for me

Ontario, Canada

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:00 PM

Hi Pamella

Have a few friends named Pamella. Good People

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Helen Bell:

Sandy Hicks:

Judy Iliff:

How do you get the newest posts at the top?? that would be so much easier for me

Helly, go to Edit Profile. Click the Site Options tab. The first option on that page is how you want the messages sorting. I have mine Descending so I get the newest first.

Gillette, WY

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 171
Points 4,518
masufa replied on Thu, Sep 3 2009 10:11 PM

Hi, I'm from Southern Oregon

Masufa

Klamath Falls,OR

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

thanks Judy...while I was waiting for a response I searched the site and found it...but thank you for your help...maybe someone else will be asking the same question too

Ontario, Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,544
Points 417,019
gini replied on Fri, Sep 4 2009 1:30 AM

hello, back home after the exciting camping trip.   i was born and raised in sandpoint idaho,   my parents were born and raised here and both of our daughters were born here.   i lived in seattle for twenty years and couldn't wait to move home again.   sandpoint is forty miles from british columbia, and 70 miles  NE of spokane, our closest large town.  coeur d'alene is halfway between here and spokane.   we have 7000 people now in town.   we are in the selkirk mountains on the beautiful lake pend o'reille.  schweitzer ski basin is straight up 7 miles from town.  we live in paradise.  we also live in the state of north idaho.   because all the population is in the south and they have the most  votes, they won't let us secede from  idaho and start our own state, dang.       gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I'll update the list tomorrow, I'm too tired to do it tonight.

Gini, I'm glad you are back and hope you had a wonderful time.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Not Ranked
Posts 29
Points 763
Susan replied on Fri, Sep 4 2009 6:05 AM

Jeanie, Where in KC did you live?  I grew up in south KC, went to HIckman HS and moved to Raytown when I got married, lived there 25 yrs.  We now live 50 mi north of downtown KC near the small town of Polo. 

Susan from the Show-me state

When life throws you scraps, make a quilt!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

I live in  Southwest Florida. We've been here about 26 years now. Hot and rainy this time of year. If you plan a vacation here definitely wait until Nov through March. Or if you like Sauna's and hot cranky people you could come this time of year. Sounds like I'm ready for some fall weather doesn't it?   

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 398

I was born and raised in Buffalo,NY. I now live in Cheektowaga, a suburb of Buffalo. We have a nickname many of the older folks use to describe us, and it's "Cheektovegas". I don't know if the nickname is because so many people like to go to vegas, bingo or buy lottery tickets. It's a nickname that's not likely to go away.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 2,678
Greeting from Gainesville Virgina. I was born and raised in the Washington D.C. area. Moved to Va. at 13 and been here ever since. I truly love it!
MAKE EVERYDAY AN ADVENTURE!
Page 5 of 49 (734 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use