Top 10 Posters

need a pattern

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
12 Posts
Points 260
ltmltd5@yahoo.com posted on Wed, Mar 9 2011 1:00 PM

I am looking for the wedding ring pattern. Does anyone know where I can download it? Thanks, Linda

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,547 Posts
Points 417,034
Not Ranked
12 Posts
Points 260

This is perfect!

Thanks so much

Linda

Not Ranked
12 Posts
Points 260

This is perfect!

Thanks so much

Linda

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,547 Posts
Points 417,034
gini replied on Thu, Mar 10 2011 10:07 AM

you're very welcome, i'm glad they worked for you   gini

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
25 Posts
Points 305

If you can get your hands on a copy of the June 1998 edition (303) of The Quilter's Newsletter Magazine, there are additional patterns that wedding ring patterns. Many of the patterns are easier than the traditional double wedding ring. I especially like the Wedding RIng Tile. If you are wanting to make the traditional double wedding ring pattern I would suggest you might look into purchasing a template set. It makes cutting the pieces much easier and precise. I have Sharlene (Quilting from the Heartland) Jorgensen's templates. Others also make template sets. Marti Michell (FromMarti) has a double wedding ring set. I have several FromMarti template sets which I love for the ease and precision in cutting patchwork pieces, but she didn't have template sets out yet when I got my Sharlene Jorgenson set. Sharlene Jorgenson's set has a wonderful instructional book with it. I am sure that Marti Michell's set also has a wonderful instructional book with it. (I have Marti Michell's Giant Dahlia set which has a wonderful book with it.)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use