Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 604
Points 12,670

Hi JG,

Welcome to QCA.  The place where everyone is friendly and helpful. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 604
Points 12,670

JG,

I see you are a history buff.  Does that mean you are as in love with Civil War reproduction fabric as I am?  I can't get enough of them.  Ok well, looking more than buying.  I did the Civil War Tribute quilt last year and LOVE it.  It was a challenge but well worth it.  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 230
jgrieder replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 8:17 PM

To CLAUDETTE and PRAIRIE DOG,

I'm in Maple Grove...so not far from St Louis Park. 

Yes, I do love history and the reproduction fabrics and sadly, I do a lot more looking than buying or sewing.   I'm just a beginner quilter so I have tons of fabric and projects, but little to show for it at this point.    Have to say, this site has THE friendliest people!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!

History Buff

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,825
Points 106,100
Linny t replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 9:33 PM

jgrieder:

Thanks so much!   But now I can't find where the newsletters are on the website.   I deleted it from my email box.   I'm not finding this website very user friendly at all.

Here's a web link to the newsletter.  http://link.eml.quiltersclubofamerica.com/s/ve?eli=61345976&si=8396894273&cfc=3html

Linny T

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 604
Points 12,670

JG,

I've been to Maple Grove many times.  Great shopping.  I believe that's where I was in my first Giant JoAnn store.  

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use