Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 200
Barbara Bieraugel Posted: Thu, Aug 27 2009 12:14 AM

My web site is participating in the September FabShop Hop.  This is a great opportunity for all of you to hop around and see many different quilting web sites.  They also have some really great prizes.  Visit my web site, http://www.BarbaraBieraugelDesigns.com and then also go to the FabShop Hop website to sign up. 

Hope to see you hoppy by.

Barbara

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185
Judy Iliff replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 12:17 AM

Thanks, Barbara.

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 408
Points 6,479
Carol replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 4:22 AM

Hi Barb,

I checked your website. Liked it. I have been shop hopping almost since it started.

Carol

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 5:32 PM

I enjoyed the online shop hop while I've been off work this summer, but as I head back to school this fall, I've decided I'll "visit" only one or two shops each month from now on just to be eligible for the free pattern download made available to all participants.

Are you a member of of Quiltshops.com?  Being able to search over 200 independent quilt shops at one time is a really cool thing!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Better you than me going back to school, Nancy! LOL! Someone asked me the other day if I feel just a twinge that all the certified staff is going back to this week. My response was, "Not for a minute!"

Gillette, WY

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

MNnancy:

Are you a member of of Quiltshops.com?  Being able to search over 200 independent quilt shops at one time is a really cool thing!

I tried it one time and then did not do it again.  I still get the emails, maybe I will have to give a whirl again. I probably did not know what I was doing, cause I did not really enjoy it.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,907
Kris replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 6:56 PM

I've been shop hopping, quilt dashing, and treasure hunting all year. I don't think I've missed on in the past 2 years or so. I really enjoy hopping this way. I will check out your site Barbara, thanks for the heads up.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,365
Points 242,482
Thea replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 7:18 PM

I used to shop hop all the time when it first started but haven't done it in a couple years - maybe I will try again this year... they used to have another one besides the shop hop that I used to do... can't remember the name for the life of me but had something to do with crawl...

I was so sick for quite a few years that I didn't get on the computer except to check my email - now that I am off all the biologic medications I have a little more energy and am doing more but I tend to get really sick more too...

but then if it isn't one thing its another... I love having everyone here to talk to - I can't believe how starved I was for conversation - especailly quilt talk... this has been so good for me...

Maybe another hop is in my future...

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 200

Thanks, I think there are a lot of those that have been doing the hops.  I see repeat winners on the prize list every once in awhile.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 200

I am not a member of Quiltshops.com.  I see how to add myself to the Links but not to the list of shops.  Slightly different locals on the site.

The FabShop Hop is a lot of work because the list of shops is so long.  It does become a job if you try to do them all real fast.  At least this one gives you a month to get throught the list.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,907
Kris replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 10:16 PM

Althea :
they used to have another one besides the shop hop that I used to do... can't remember the name for the life of me but had something to do with crawl...

Thea that was the Mall Crawl. That one is now kaput.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 496
Points 9,815
Judi replied on Thu, Aug 27 2009 11:32 PM

Your shop seems so beautiful. One day I hope to ge t to Hawaii.  I love the Fabshohop and I have found some wonderfulfabrics and patterns that are not available here in the Phila area.  I also love the Quilt dash and Mystery Quilt dash.  I miss the other quilt hop online that stopped last January.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Judy Iliff:
Someone asked me the other day if I feel just a twinge that all the certified staff is going back to this week. My response was, "Not for a minute!"

Amen to that Judy!

I've been retired from teaching for 4 yrs. and though I loved what I did, I don't feel the slightest twinge come September.  I do still volunteer one day a week for a couple of my friends who are still at it and that's plenty to keep me reconnected to the kids.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,365
Points 242,482
Thea replied on Fri, Aug 28 2009 12:54 PM

I have been retired from USAF for 7 years this November and although I miss it some days I am so so happy to have my time be my own...

I applaud you as teachers - that to me is tough work - my Mom was a high school teacher and worked more hours then my Dad did... at home and at school.  good job ladies and enjoy your retirement!

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use