Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Tue, Feb 15 2011 1:55 PM

Hi, I'm Vivian from Hinton Alberta, Canada.  Welcom,  We live close the the mountains and I actually love the snow.  (From the inside, not the outside. lets not get carried away!!)  I joined a month or so ago and i'm sorry i didn't join sooner.  My husband and i are poised to retire and i'll have to get internet at home instead of using the one at work. 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

Hi! I'm Katherine and I have been Quilting for over 20 years but I also like to sew; my latest project is sewing dresses for little girls in South Africa, but I would also like to include the little boys by making them shorts. Do you know where I can get a pattern for little boys shorts. Happy Quilting!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:52 PM

Welcome Susan, Calano, and Katherine!  So nice to make new friends.

Calano, the time zone isn't a factor for me, but because I can only get online here once a day, I know what you mean about the "chatting."  I've gotten used to being half a day behind posting comments.   Sometimes I just read and don't post because I know my comment will be way too late.

Susan, I may have questions for you.  I am bound and determined to try paper piecing soon.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

I learned about the dresses for little girls from South Africa on a NBC news program with Brian Williams, I have 40 dresses ready to send; I would like to make some shorts for the little boys in the 3 to 5 year old range. Update 4/2/2011:  I have now made 45 dresses and 15 shorts that are on their way to South Africa!   Katherine Parkin

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,509
Points 417,524
gini replied on Fri, Feb 18 2011 12:43 AM

welcoe susan and katherine,   my favorite is needle turn applique, too   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use