Top 10 Posters

The Great UFO Giveaway!!

Page 38 of 49 (732 items) « First ... < Previous 36 37 38 39 40 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 731 Replies | 39 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 3:03 PM

Here's the final set - not quilting patterns, but miscellaneous things:

Magic Threads Fish Tails by Judy McCullough - patterns for 3 fish in sizes from 8" to 12".  She states "you have my permission to seel no more than 20 fish (each design) per year made from this pattern," in case you're looking for crafts to make & sell.

Another one by her is Dragonfly Dragon, 18" . Same "permission" for selling on this one

Finally, one for dog owners/lovers - I didn't pay attention to the size when I bought it - it's for "large" dogs (neck " - 23" /40.5 to 58.5 cm, shoulder to last rib body length of 13" to 15"/33 to 38 cm, chest 24" to 28"/ 61 to 71 cm and weight of 30-46 lb/13.6-20.9kg).  I think it's really more of a medium size dog.  Simplicity pattern 9520

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Eileen:

Golden Retriever Picture Quilt by Malec Designs (Sharon Malec), approx. 12" x 15" (freezer paper for tracing master drawing is included)

This one too please if that is not too greedy......I will send you my address

Ontario, Canada

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 3:32 PM

Eileen,

I would love dog days to do for a friend of mine.  She has 2 blood hounds and used to have basset hounds as well.  And several other mixed breeds.

Patti

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 3:42 PM

OK, so far Helly "not greedy" Bell (you're really not greedy - you're giving the patterns a new home) is getting the Eclipse table runner and the Golden Retriever picture quilt and Patti "friends with dogs" is getting the Dog Days of Summer. 

Helly, I got your address -thanks!

Patti, would you please "friend" me or "start a conversation" so I can get your address? Thanks for the new homes :-)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 171
Points 4,518
masufa replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 3:42 PM

Eileen, Is the My Garden Window still available? If so can I have it.

Masufa

Masufa

Klamath Falls,OR

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 3:44 PM

masufa:

Eileen, Is the My Garden Window still available? If so can I have it.

Masufa

It sure is, Masufa - and it's yours.  Please "start a conversation" with me or "friend" me so I can get your address.

Thanks!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 4:48 PM

eileen, i'll take the fish and dragon fly patterns if they are still available.    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 8:18 PM

You got 'em, Gini - you'll have your dragon after all!! LOL  You might have to adjust the pattern size a tad and get some magic fairy dust to fly.....   Please "friend" me or "start a conversation" with me so I can get your address.  Thanks :-)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 22,003
Edith replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 8:21 PM

Eileen

Those were really neat patterns you posted.

I think I shall be a little more diligent about posting some of my UFO in the new year.

Thankyou for sharing.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Fri, Jan 1 2010 8:26 PM

I'm happy to be part of such a sharing group :-)  

For me, this is like what I do at work - if my library has a book in good shape that no one checks out at our location, I can offer it to another library where people might read it.  So, I'm "dusting off" my unused patterns and getting them to people who are more likely to use them than I am!  Thanks for your kind words, Edith, as always!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 1,080

Wow I wish I had known about this earlier, I just gave away to charity, senior home, fifteen boxes of material I had never used or liked I would have shipped things for free for all of you.  I just cleaned out my old stashes before moving into my quilting cottage.  Geeeeeeee!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 25
Points 1,080

Are you selling or giving away those designs for the dragon fly and the fish tails.  I would love to have them.  I have ideas for this project.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Sat, Jan 2 2010 6:59 AM

Elizabeth, the fish & dragons are gone, as are many others. Here's what's left:

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Sat, Jan 2 2010 7:02 AM

Elizabeth:

Wow I wish I had known about this earlier, I just gave away to charity, senior home, fifteen boxes of material I had never used or liked I would have shipped things for free for all of you.  I just cleaned out my old stashes before moving into my quilting cottage.  Geeeeeeee!

Elizabeth, the reason this was started was to share, which you did in a different way. I'm sure those people were equally happy to have some new fabric - you did a great thing!

Keep your eyes out for this forum as new things tend to go quickly!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Elizabeth...this is a great forum to find new homes for your new or even used patterns....but like Eileen said they go quickly...there are always a pattern for someone...

Your donation to charity was a great thing too...we are not wanting to take away from charity donations...most of our things are patterns with a few panels too...

so far it has worked really well

Ontario, Canada

Page 38 of 49 (732 items) « First ... < Previous 36 37 38 39 40 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use