Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 24 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,310
Points 254,984
Barbara Posted: Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:43 AM

I finally got my new baby home ,took a few days after the blizzard and then with the ohter stuff going on , it sat around for a few days , but now its up and ready to go ..only problem I can't thnk what to name her...Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 200
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,273
Points 35,215

Barbara:
..only problem I can't thnk what to name her...Barbara
  It will come to you after you have been using for awhile.  Names are such personal things. 

Granny M

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135

I am soooo jealous!! Almost covetous...better watch her close or I may snatch her up...just kidding!!!

Cumberland Gap, TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,310
Points 254,984
Barbara replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 7:16 AM

Oh .Rhonda I so understand , I'm still trying to learn how to use her. SO many bells and whistles, but I'll get it figured out. The dealer is having a class on Feb 24th  so I'm gonna try and attend that . It comes with the purchase fo the machine. but reading the manual  has not been that difficut and today i'm gonnna give her a try..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,130
Points 386,912
Kris replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 7:56 AM

Barbara,

she's a beauty. Congratulations. I'm sure she'll serve you well.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,640
abcd replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 8:54 AM

Congratulations, Barbara!  Yes, I am sure she has a lot of "bells and whistles"!  When I got my new machine she kept belling and whistling every time she did something:  when she turned on she had music that did "ta ta de da!" and whenever I lifted the presser foot she dingled-dinged, and kept on and on and on - I had to look up the feature that turned her off.  But especially if yours has little musical notes, I have a suggestion: " Tinkerbell"?  But then, she IS your baby! (how about "Baby" or "Babe"?)  ;D  Let us know her new name when you decide, ok? 

hugs, Bella :D

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:05 AM

Barbara

I am sure that you are going to love your new baby.  She is beautiful.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Barbara~

She's a beauty! Congratulations. A name will come as you use her more. She sort of tells you what she is. I liked Babe and Baby, Beauty, Jazzy, Jasmine, Lovebug........you'll have a feeling for it.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,606
Points 117,960
Linny t replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 11:24 AM

You lucky, lucky girl! 

Linny T

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618

Yup - looks just like mine.  Mine is named Jenny Janome.  I have had her probably close to five years and still don't know everything she does.  :o{   You might want to invest in a "low tension bobbin holder" for free motion sewing.  It has a blue dot on it instead of the red dot.  You are going to love your new baby!!! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 428
Points 7,655

Barbara  - How fabulous for you!  Thanks for sharing the photos.

Kim in Canada

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:23 PM

Oh, fun, Barbara!  Very exciting!  Can't wait to see the first project you produce with XXX (fill in name here).

Even if the manual is good, I sure wouldn't miss out on that free class.  You're sure to learn more about all those bells and whistles by spending class time with someone who is so familiar with the machine.

Enjoy!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:34 PM

Oh, Barbara,

She's beautiful. I love her. A name, huh!  She is just gorgeous. What are some of your favorite names?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,693
Points 141,563

Barbara,

I am so happy for you. She's a beauty!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 725

Name her Dream Girl.  

LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!

-Aunty Mame-

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.