Joan L. replied on Wed, Jun 8 2011 8:56 PM

I don't know whitch is giving me the most problems this site or my pc

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,494
Points 48,185
Angele replied on Wed, Jun 8 2011 8:57 PM

Haven't had the chance to quilt it yet.  I'm waiting for school to be over so I can sit down and do that.  Will post asap.

Angele

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 807
Points 12,424
Joan L. replied on Wed, Jun 8 2011 8:59 PM

Received error, 8:54 PM Mystery Quilt #4

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

I am also waiting for school to be done so I have time to frog the blocks I put in the wrong way round.  I am still working on the first half of my SBS and I wanted both halves done by now.  I have the second half pinned at least so hopefully by the end of the month I can start on it.

Paris, Ontario

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Joan I received the error message again as well but just checked and my message came thru.

Paris, Ontario

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,690
Ginny H replied on Thu, Jun 9 2011 2:50 PM

Just took mine to my LAQ today.  Should have it in a week or so.  Am very anxious to see it finished.  Will post as I get it.

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

MMM - you are getting to be an "old hand" (and I mean that in the nicest way) with your long arm.  I like how you shaped your quilt label. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Update on Mystery Quilt #4  Seems DB & SIL loved it so much they entered it into a show... Oh my I'm so embrassed. It certainly wasn't show quality workmanship, but they said even though it didn't win (LOL) they received a lot of great comments.

Oh, I used the Big Shot Die Cut Machine to cut out the label, then stitched it to the back side of the quilt Just so you know Marge!

Marge (AKA Dimples):

MMM - you are getting to be an "old hand" (and I mean that in the nicest way) with your long arm.  I like how you shaped your quilt label. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,780

Don't be embarassed MMM, just be thrilled they loved it so much. It turned out really nice so you should be proud.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,165
Nana replied on Mon, Sep 5 2011 6:42 PM

MMM

That is quite a compliment.  I looks like they really love your quilt.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Nana:

MMM

That is quite a compliment.  I looks like they really love your quilt.

Yes, I so happy that they liked it that much!

xoxoxo,

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Sun, Sep 11 2011 8:04 PM

It deserved every compliment it got because it was a beautiful quilt.  Enjoy that "feel good" feeling you get your art is appreciated!

Southwest Florida

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Sandy H.:

It deserved every compliment it got because it was a beautiful quilt.  Enjoy that "feel good" feeling you get your art is appreciated!

oh yes, I do feel good that they like it and thought it was that good. really should not have told my oldest (quilting sister) about it because she is the one who pushed the guilt part on to me. lol! You know, big sister, can do a lot to test your ego!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,373
Points 28,870
Marsha-SM replied on Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:15 PM

Tried to post picture in Media, but that doesn't seem to work today.  I was able to post MQ 5 steps today but got error messages even though they did post, but now nothing seems to happen.  I see I am not the only one with problems posting today.

Finally, here is my MQ4 top.  It has been finished over a month but had planned to take the photo outside since my living room floor is so small.  The weather either didn't cooperate or my schedule interferred, so I had to move the furniture 2 weeks ago to take the picture.  Since then the picture has been "TRAPPED" in my camera along with our grandson's wedding pictures from April.  Finally put them on the computer today. 

Didn't think this would work!  I waited a long time but it finally came up.  Please excuse the wrinkles.  I didn't have any help to smooth it out and didn't have enough room to keep going around it to pull them out.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 208
Points 3,505
Pearl replied on Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:38 PM

Your quilt turned out so nice. Each and everyone turned out so special.

Page 99 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 96 97 98 99 100 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use