Top 10 Posters

Countdown to MQ 4 Begins

Page 94 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 92 93 94 95 96 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,488 Replies | 50 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,690
Ginny H replied on Wed, May 4 2011 7:25 PM

Love your colors, Bonita.  I love purple and it looks so nice with the polka dot squares.  Very nice.

Ginny H/MN

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,838
Points 366,217
Kris replied on Wed, May 4 2011 7:48 PM

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Ginny,

Voting begins tonight after midnight and will end on Sunday. Send a private message to Sandy letting her know which is your favourite.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Wed, May 4 2011 8:24 PM

Thanks Ginny, the light fabric doesn't come across very well, it's an off white with tiny purple leaves. When you look at it ...it does look like polka dots. LOL

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 500
Rose replied on Sat, May 7 2011 8:16 AM

It looks like I missed a great mystery quilt.  Since it's number 4 I'm assuming there will be another?  When will it start?  I'd love to be in on it.  The quilt that I'm quiling on now is a mystery quilt done in batiks that I think turned out well, I'll post it when it's finished.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Rose, it will start in Oct. But you can still do this one the instructions are still posted, in the MQ workshop.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526

Where are all my votes for Viewer's Choice?  It's Saturday evening and I have only received 11 votes.  Now, I know it is a difficult choice as these are, without a doubt, the best MQ quilts we have done yet.  Everyone is getting the hang of picking fabrics and all the quilts are beautiful.  But ... you must pick your favorite.  So, come one, send me a private message with your choice.  You have until the wee hours of Monday morning to send me your vote.

Southwest Florida

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

I just spent 10 minutes here looking for a place to send Sandy H a personal message to vote on the MQ4 but I don't know where or how to do it.....

Boo Hoo hoo!

xoxoxo

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,812
Points 43,714
Eileen replied on Sat, May 7 2011 7:52 PM

Ms Moommist, click on Sandy's name & then when you see her "profile," click on either friend or start a conversation & you can type your choice in the message box that pops up.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Eileen:

Ms Moommist, click on Sandy's name & then when you see her "profile," click on either friend or start a conversation & you can type your choice in the message box that pops up.

Thank you Eileen... between you and Kris, I'd still be floatin' around in the dark here lol!

xoxoxo

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Sun, May 8 2011 9:57 AM

Rose, Annie here, I was looking to start a MQ also, but didn't want to jump in in the middle.  What to start this one together? and maybe we can catch up with the others?  I've never done one and assume you work on segments at a time?  Your thoughts.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 294
Points 3,235
Elizabeth replied on Sun, May 8 2011 12:51 PM

Just sent in my vote for Viewer's Choice.  Boy oh boy, was it ever a tough decision.  They are all fabulous.

This was my first mystery quilt and I am totally hooked. Taking part in the Quiltmaker quilt-along and really looking forward to the start of MQ5 this fall.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 8 2011 3:51 PM

I cast my vote, and Sandy replied and encouraged me to submit a pic of my MQ even though it is late for voting (...just got back from a trip to Boston).  I decided to make two lap sized quilts from all those blocks.  I'll keep one for myself and donate one to the local nursing home.

I tried posting a pic to the MQ4 group media, but it didn't show up (...is there a delay before they become viewable?), so I'll post it here.  I wish you could see the soft pattern of the light background fabric but it washes out in photos.  This was my second border choice - still wish I had used some border fabric within the main design.  Live and learn - bring on another MQ and I'll get it right next time!  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Sun, May 8 2011 4:00 PM

What a great idea to make 2. I like the way you brought the red border all the way to the end.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 8 2011 4:17 PM

Thanks, Bonita.  That's the second quilt I've finished that way.  Was planning to try a mitered border, but then got confused by the directions.  I still feel new to quilting.

Were you able to get your MQ picture posted to the group "media" folder?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,421
Points 415,859
gini replied on Sun, May 8 2011 4:41 PM

very nice nancy.    gini

gini in north idaho

Page 94 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 92 93 94 95 96 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use