Top 10 Posters

Countdown to MQ 4 Begins

Page 6 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,488 Replies | 50 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 40

Hi.  I'm new to MQ but it sounds like fun. I don't go on line a lot but will try to keep up.  I, too, will be at Sewing Expo  March 2-6th so will try to get on line so I can look for fabric while there. Not sure how to join so hope instructions are easy to find. Be looking forward to this.     Barbara in Arlington, WA.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,405
Points 415,659
gini replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 2:26 AM

hi barbara, welcome.   go to groups at the top of this page and you should find the mystery quilt 4     gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 5:11 AM

Welcome to all our new members.  So happy to have you joining in on our next mystery.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 143
Points 2,741
jodekema replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 5:57 AM

I said during MQ3 that I would not do this again until I had some UFO'S finished. I also hate being left out of anything. So I am in lol.

These are so much fun I have family and friends that try to guess the patterns the are as excited as I am to see the next step.

Let the games begin haha

Deb

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135

MNnancy:

I don't see MQ4 in the groups section yet.  Sure wish I could find out the fabric requirements early.  I'm going on 10 shop shop-hop on Saturday, and it would be fun to have that project to shop for.

I am with you on this. With everything going on I need extra time for everything. Now that is a grammatically disastrous sentence. LOL I am soooo tired. No days off for me in a long time. I thought I was gonna get one today but they fooled me.  Oh well.

Cumberland Gap, TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Wow - so many newbies (to posting, at least) are hoping on the band wagon this time.  Looks like you will have a nice big group Sandy!

So here come all of my welcomes --- and forgive me if I leave anyone out who I haven't welcomed before......... WELCOME to Gfersmom, Ginny, Amyjsk, 4 deegees, Barbe, Patty, Sandra, Gwen, Connie, Gbsnap, Seajay, Peggy, Barbara, Betty.  WHEW!!!!

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Wow - so many newbies (to posting, at least) are hoping on the band wagon this time.  Looks like you will have a nice big group Sandy!

So here come all of my welcomes --- and forgive me if I leave anyone out who I haven't welcomed before......... WELCOME to Gfersmom, Ginny, Amyjsk, 4 deegees, Barbe, Patty, Sandra, Gwen, Connie, Gbsnap, Seajay, Peggy, Barbara, Betty.  WHEW!!!!

Well said Marge...and since I haven't been around much I welcome all of you too! Please forgive me for offering a lazy welcome but it is all I am able to do at the time and it is a sincere welcome!!

Cumberland Gap, TN

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 453
Points 8,625
Jan replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 8:00 AM

I am sooo excited.  I had a lot of fun with MQ3.  I have been finishing UFO's and clearing the space so I have all the room I need.  Maybe this time I will be able to figure out how to post the pictures. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,293
Marie replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 9:23 AM

MNnancy:
Sure wish I could find out the fabric requirements early

Nancy, why don't you Friend Sandy and she might just tell you under these circumstances.  She already told us about print scale.

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 210
margoee replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 9:31 AM

I am new to this site, too.....I promised myself I would not start any new projects until some of my UFOs are done, but looks like this MQ4 will be too much fun to pass up :)

I have finished three projects so far, but that's not even putting a dent in my UFOs!!

Margo

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 477
Points 6,070
Isabella replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:36 AM

I will be among the cheer leaders this time.

MQ3 is not even assembled yet; I have the Birthday block groups; the block of the month at my LQS.............I have to be strong and not sign up for this.

I CAN'T, I CAN'T , I CAN'T..........well I still have a couple of weeks to relapse!!!!

Isabella

Isabella

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 580
barbe replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 12:24 PM

I really shouldn't think about joining the MQ!  I just started a baby quilt for my to-be great-grand?  Also been buying so much material!!  It is so fun.  Our Shop Hop begins soon.  Can't wait.  I better hurry with the baby quilt so I will be ready for the MQ.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 70
mjsfoley replied on Wed, Feb 23 2011 6:33 PM

How do I sign up for the group.  I've never done this before!

Moje

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675

Not only am I going to do the Mystery Quilt, which is my first, but I am not going to buy any fabric for it.  I am going stash shopping.  Because of our remodeling, I had to empty my sewing room cupboards.  Oh my!  I found some BEAUTIFUL fabrics that I had forgotten about.  And they were all pieces that I had bought for no reason so they are fair game.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 44
Points 880

I did MQ3 and I loved it, I will definitely be doing MQ4.  One question - is there any way that when we get the first edition that tells fabric requirements and the cutting of pieces, that you can give us what it would be if we made bigger quilts, like queen or king as well as the 60 X   ??.  It would sure be appreciated.

Page 6 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use