Top 10 Posters

Visitors to My Garden - question on the free quilt patterns...

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 215
Points 7,525
Kay Posted: Thu, Aug 20 2009 4:16 PM

It feels like there should be more visitors patterns.  Are there going to be any more to come?

How do we know when new patterns are posted?  Is there a special day to check???

Kay

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,652
Thea replied on Thu, Aug 20 2009 4:24 PM

Kay, I am not sure about this but will ask and get an answer for you.  I have always been a paid member so have no idea what it is like to just be a visitor.  It is a tremendous site to me and the advantages of being a member are great.  but in saying that I will ask and find out an answer for you - or one of our other moderators might already know this answer and get back to you before I can.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 215
Points 7,525
Kay replied on Thu, Aug 20 2009 7:17 PM

I am a paid member but I guess a bit unsure of where everything is...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,652
Thea replied on Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:34 PM

If you are paid then just go to the free patterns tab... it has tons of patterns - can't remember how many pages but we get 1 or 2 new ones each month.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,652
Thea replied on Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:51 PM

Kay, I am not sure when they post them - I just checked the page and there was 1 posted on the 17 of this month and then quite a few posted on the 7th ... i think it is when they get a chance to post them - or when whomever is sending them it - sends them.

Not sure if that answered you at all but I did send your question on!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089
Helen Bell replied on Sat, Aug 22 2009 10:54 AM

this is my visitors to my garden quilt

muttmomkay:

It feels like there should be more visitors patterns.  Are there going to be any more to come?

How do we know when new patterns are posted?  Is there a special day to check???

Kay

Ontario, Canada

• | Post Points: 95
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185
Judy Iliff replied on Sat, Aug 22 2009 12:29 PM

I like that, Helly!

Gillette, WY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 61
Points 705

I love the Visitors to my Garden blocks. I have collected them, hoping to make them. Are they easy to make? Are the instructions easy to follow? Your quilt looks great, Helen.

Happy quilting!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 22,003
Edith replied on Sat, Aug 22 2009 1:15 PM

Helen' I do not like bees. They scare me. I am terrified of BEES  Don't know why!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Linda Froggie Quilter (Okla):

I love the Visitors to my Garden blocks. I have collected them, hoping to make them. Are they easy to make? Are the instructions easy to follow? Your quilt looks great, Helen.

Happy quilting!

It is a fun quilt to make...theblocks are easy but small...the fabric is what my two children bought me for my birthday and mothers day and they go together quite well... a little crazy but cute

Edith, I love big fat bumble bees they are so sweet...sorry to hear that you are afraid of them...hey that is something that we DON"T have in common..teehee

Ontario, Canada

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,312
Points 22,003
Edith replied on Sat, Aug 22 2009 3:00 PM

Hi

I really have withdrawal and hoping I get more of some kind of quilting done this week coming. 

Can't wait to get to-gether next week. 

Hope your Mom's treatments are going well. I think of her often. Give her my best. 

I think you must have her determination and staying power.

Talk soon-miss you. 

I have many questions as to how I do things on this site.

Sometimes I think I am in the right place only to find I probably should have posted my thoughts to another. 

Bye

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Sun, Aug 23 2009 1:06 PM

helly,   i like your quilt!    i have had a permanent resident in my deck garden this summer.  a little  tree frog is hanging out in my flower pots.  he is keeping close track of how many wasps i kill with my zapper.    the pile of dead bees is gone in the morning so i'm thinking, that he's thinking, he's onto a good thing    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

gini..he must think that he is at a buffet...haha..we hear the tree frogs but don't see them...cool to have one in your garden...I kept frogs alive all winter, when they got caught in our sump pump, by feeding them house flies...then I  scoops the frogs out in the spring and set them free in the creek

Ontario, Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,239
Points 239,652
Thea replied on Sun, Aug 23 2009 3:29 PM

Helly, that is a beautiful quilt.  i checked on when we get the new patterns and there is no set time frame for this so they are just posted as they are received from our sponsors.... make sure to thank the sponsors and they will send us more!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

The fabric choices are wonderful.  Beautiful job, Helly

Kissimmee, FL

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use