Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 300
Dee Posted: Sat, Jan 15 2011 10:06 AM

When I signed up on line it said "Start shopping right away with your discount code found right on your member dashboard after signing up for the club." I can't find the discount code! Does anyone know where it is?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sat, Jan 15 2011 11:02 AM

hi dee, welcome to the group.   i thought the discount codes were found at the individual shops.  that's where i found mine.    some one will have a better answer for you soon. in the meantime i hope you enjoy your time here.   what kind of quilts do you like to make?   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 300
Dee replied on Sat, Jan 15 2011 7:17 PM

Oh I am still really new to this. I have only done 2 Log Cabin Quilts so far,

I am sure there will be more to come. I have been checking out the free patterns.

Dee

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sat, Jan 15 2011 11:19 PM

Dee:

Oh I am still really new to this. I have only done 2 Log Cabin Quilts so far,

good for you.  i like to start people on log cabin quilts, because they are so much fun to place the blocks.   you better be careful, though,  this hobby is pretty addictive    :  )   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 21
Points 100
Jan Hall replied on Mon, Jan 17 2011 11:12 AM

Dee:

When I signed up on line it said "Start shopping right away with your discount code found right on your member dashboard after signing up for the club." I can't find the discount code! Does anyone know where it is?

did you ever find the discount codes on the dashboard?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 21
Points 100
Jan Hall replied on Mon, Jan 17 2011 11:14 AM

I too am looking for the discount code (for Keepsake quilting). I want to place an order, now.....

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jan 17 2011 12:11 PM

Click on the HOME button.  Just left of your picture, do you see a box labeled "Premium Membership Benefits?"  Within that box, is a link to "Deals & Discounts."  There are four pages of good deals listed there.  Keepsake Quilting has two offers going right now - one on precut shapes and one is a straight discount on orders over $50.  Click into the offer to find the discount code.

If that box is not visible, it's possible your paid membership is not fully active yet.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use