What are you up to today!

Page 650 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 648 649 650 651 652 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:54 AM | Locked

And Diane....do you see  that..you made my 8000th post.....WOO HOO....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:55 AM | Locked

Adele

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:00 AM | Locked

Adele,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:03 AM | Locked

I'm over here snickering at the computer. Hubby wants to know whats so funny...so I told him that I am a spy hiding out in N. Dakota and passing the time quilting. He's roaring. I've never seen him laugh quite so hard! Pat, we need to get you some good mystery novels!! Better yet, you could write one!! I'd buy it with a main character like that!

The boidy report: Our little peeper was up at the crack of dawn, demanding breakfast. We've added cream of wheat to his egg yolk soup diet in hopes the grittier substance will meet with his approval (not that he's not a good little eater anyway). His name is Hercules. He's getting to be quite the local celebratey. We mooched some chick starter from a friend with chickens for when he starts pecking. Last night I fed him just before we had our supper and then, rather then tucking him back into his dog-food dish nest, I plopped him in my shirt while we ate. He spent the whole time nibbling at my lacey bra strap, much to the great amusement of the rest of the family. I guess I made some pretty funny faces in responce, not to mention my shirt was pretty active. Kinda gives new meaning to "breast-fed baby" don't it... ?

Hubby's buddy canceled out on us yesterday, but swears he'll be here today. I suspect he has a new girlfriend in his sights and is a little distracted. I just hope that this time our Romeo has chosen someone worth knowing... His track record is not great at this point.

Today is DD's birthday. We opened her gifts last night while Daddy was home. He's on super early shift today, and she didn't wanna have to wait for him to get home to un-wrap the loot (Can you blaim her).

Her little brothers got her mini shampoo/conditioner; a travel tooth brush and travel-sized tooth paste...all of that necessary stuff. She opened it first and was mildly confused but put it down to their eccentricities and moved on. When she got to the envolope from her Uncle & Aunt, I think she was expecting Money Money MONEY! Instead it was a palne ticket. She burst into tears. It took me a while to get her calmed down enough to even read the dates on it. When I explained that I had the other one, she really started sobbing. I think she likes it... LOL  Funny child. :)

Tomorrow is my day to go out in the field. I'll get to show off my dino pants!! :D

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:22 AM | Locked

Nana~

OOOOOOOOOOH. Derick, He's my favorite. I wish he'd call me on the phone and talk to me the way he does with Garcia! My heart would all be a flutter. I like Reed, too. We just love the show. We just started watching it this past winter and on Ion and A&E it's on almost every night. Then we watch the new ones on Weds. nights. Great show. We haven't seen NCIS but I like Mark Harmon.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:27 AM | Locked

Nana:

And Diane....do you see  that..you made my 8000th post.....WOO HOO....LOL>

Do I win a prize??????? What is it? What is it? I don't want a leg lamp marked Frajeely.......for those

that don't know it, this is from the movie, The Christmas Story. I'm really not totally nuts.

I am honored to be your 8000th post......that should be a big prize, huh?

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:37 AM | Locked

CC~

I love your family stories. Not having any children (just lots of furry ones), I love to hear about others. What a great memory for your DD.....how old is she? This will be such a good time for you both.

Peeper's making it, huh? That's wonderful.

I hope your day in the field doesn't attract wild creatures with those dino pants. I hope you can run fast.  Being a spy do you have any secret powers?

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,896
Points 180,388
Marie replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:37 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
Speaking of spies, did you hear about the Russian spies they just arrested in Massachusetts

Not to worry Diane, they've been watching them closely for the past ten years.  Our "guys" are on top of it.  This is why they haven't bothered the CC case.  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:49 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
We haven't seen NCIS but I like Mark Harmon.

Diane

If you like Criminal Minds I think you would really like NCIS as well.  I love them both.  I watch the reruns of both shows on ION and A&E and USA channels all the time.

I agree with you ...  if Morgan called and talked to me like he does Garcia I would be in AFib before he finished the first sentence....LOL>   Reed is a sweetie but he is too darned smart for his own good.  Nobody should be that smart....it would be so boring...LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:10 AM | Locked

Nope. I'm Not in Canada. Dad regestured me to vote on my 18th birthday.

Anoher clue for you: I like lizards. Bright colorful ones. ;-)

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 985
Points 17,309
Kathy D replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:18 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Your name is Iguana??

Kathy

Calgary, Alberta

"Friendship is like a rose...opening one petal at a time only as it unfolds...day by day does it reveal its true beauty"

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:26 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Nope. I'm Not in Canada. Dad regestured me to vote on my 18th birthday.

I got it! You live in a zoo! Good place to hide your identity.

North of Boston MA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 335
Points 11,987
Judy Johnson replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:28 AM | Locked

Adele,

I sure hope your husband finds another job very soon. It's tough to be out of work, in many ways.

Judy J.

Nambe, New Mexico

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:28 AM | Locked

Kathy D:

Your name is Iguana??

Kathy~

Too funny! I have to start painting. Get me off of here! I'm not even dressed yet and it's 11:30.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG.....SOMETHING NEW!

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,600
Points 48,465
Pat Lancaster replied on Mon, Jul 12 2010 12:12 PM | Locked

Adele, I do hope you hubby finds another job quickly!

Diane you are a hoot!

CC, you are doing a great job staying incognito. We will not blow your cover, You are safe with us. Glad your hubby enjoys our humour.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone quilting today? LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Page 650 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 648 649 650 651 652 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.