Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today!

Page 180 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 178 179 180 181 182 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:16 PM | Locked

Perfect sense Judy.  Don't think I'm going to strain much sitting in this chair....LOL   Pretty much my whole to do list involves sitting in this chair at the sewing machine.....

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185
Judy Iliff replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:18 PM | Locked

Time for the coffee run! I'm returning one spool of thread to the LQS since I bought 2 and only need one. I'll just have them give me a credit. The cleaning service comes today, but I think I have everything picked up.

I need to make the last 2 passes of the meandering on the star quilt, then I'll make the binding for the flannel quilt. I might even make the binding for the star quilt. We'll see.

Have a great day!

Friday The 13th

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:21 PM | Locked

Judy  Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me...today is the day that my DH and I had our first date  (NOV 13) 38 yrs ago.

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,847
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:25 PM | Locked

congratulations nana... that is a tribute today!  good thing you weren't superstitious... or maybe you were...teehee

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 406
Grama Chris replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:18 PM | Locked

Judy,

I know how shots are bcuz I had 9 of them last month & did no good for me, my back is too far gone. Had a 2 level spinal fusion 6 1/2 yrs ago & left me disabeled but I cope & take 1 day at a time, I feel you can't sit in the corner & feel sorry for your self other wise you'll wind up in a looney bed, enough of this now.

Fed hubby delicius lunch, did dishwasher, finished dress alterations to the pt where the gal can over & try it on. One done,more to go. Now to put a zip in a jacket so I'm off again for a while, then to start the projects on what I'll take next wk I usually haul my macine & chair where ever I go.

Toodles, ladies

Grama Chris

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,847
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:28 PM | Locked

good going grama chris... I take my sewing machine and tons of fabric when ever I go - when I go to NY next year my little car will be full - who needs clothes - lol I can always wash them  and then you have to visit all the quilt shops on the route... tons of fun!

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 406
Grama Chris replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:38 PM | Locked

Althea,

What brings you to NY & do you live close by?  I use to watch the Apprentice but not any more since he critisized a gal & brought her down, no scrupples what so ever.

Does anyone want to exchg patterns or Redwork/embroidery & how do we do that? I made 6 quilts this summer & had them in our Church quilt fair. Our friday night quilters are having a quilt fair in Jan during our Home Show something simple for the public.

Later,

Grama Chris

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,847
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:42 PM | Locked

Grama Chris - I am originally from NY and planning a trip there next fall to visit my Mom - then to go up to Canada to visit Helly and Edith...down to Virginia to visit Deanna and Nana - someday I will come back home to Oklahoma... lol

we have a Great UFO give away on the site but so far no pattern exhange - start a Thread - see if you get any takers... we always are up for new ideas.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,847
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:42 PM | Locked

I almost forgot we are going to figure out how to meet up with Kris too - either take her to canada with me or down to Virginia...lol

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 406
Grama Chris replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:49 PM | Locked

Althea,

What's a thread & how do you do it? Maybe I'm getting myself in too deep.

Have a wonderful time on your trip & send me back 1 yd of whimsical  fabric.

Grama Chris

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089
Helen Bell replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:50 PM | Locked

Yes Althea..we are looking forward to meeting up with you in the Fall...should be fun

Ontario, Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,929
Points 233,847
Thea replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 2:41 PM | Locked

Grama Chris:

Althea,

What's a thread & how do you do it? Maybe I'm getting myself in too deep.

Have a wonderful time on your trip & send me back 1 yd of whimsical  fabric.

Grama Chris

Grama - I call a thread what you are posting on - this is the main forum area and this specific thread is entited what are you up to today...

to start a new thread you just click on the button that says

Write a New Post

Once you click on that you will get a box that has different subject categories - click on the one that pertains to what you want to write... fill in a subject box - fill in your message and then click POST...

and a new thread is born.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Points 30,250
Diana replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:27 PM | Locked

Hi Gang,   Just got back from a nice ride today with DH.  It was sunny and warm so we decided to go for a nice long ride.  Headed south this morning, stopped at Shoney's for a late breakfast buffet, and headed out.  Passed a new quilt shop on the way out, so promised to stop at it on the way back.   Also stopped at one of my favorite shops in Maryville.  Loved the ride and beautiful views.  Of course, brought more fabric home....now where do I put it..lol   In the morning, I will start putting my MQ together.  It looks like it will be great.  Can't wait to see everyone's version of the MQ.

Diana in East Tn. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,799
Points 352,047
Kris replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:29 PM | Locked

Althea :

I almost forgot we are going to figure out how to meet up with Kris too - either take her to canada with me or down to Virginia...lol

Thea,

you can take me anywhere you like. I'm always up for a trip. I have 4 days off for Thanksgiving holiday and thought I could make it to VA but DH doesn't have the time off. I don't want to drive by myself.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,799
Points 352,047
Kris replied on Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:30 PM | Locked

Hi Grama Chris,

I see you managed to change your name. WTG.

Page 180 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 178 179 180 181 182 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use