Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today!

Page 999 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 997 998 999 1000 1001 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:54 PM | Locked

Diane, love the new do, looks very healthy and shiny. Kitty is cute also.

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:56 PM | Locked

Kris, I got up at 3.00 but only long enough to reset my alarm to 5 lol.

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:27 PM | Locked

Granny M~

I really tried to round out my stash. I had a lot of holes so I bought things that I didn't have, And for that amount of money it was worth it. But no more fabric after this.......

I also bought some presser feet today for Ellie. Rounding out the presser feet selection.....

My plastic is getting pretty thin lately. I hope it holds up til  get a new card.

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 791
Points 20,075
Carol replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:29 PM | Locked

Diane, Oliver looks just like my Sassy - she came to my back door one day and decided to stay with us, we weren't going to get a cat, I gave the kittens away that Dad's calico cat had, and the prettiest one I gave to my GD, bacause "we don't need a cat"  famous last words, huh?  Now I wish I could get the one back from GD, she is soon off to college, and I worry about that beautiful long haired white house cat when she leaves.  I've taken care of Dad's cat since he passed away, but I have to go out there and feed her and let her in at night, she is next thing to wild, any person other than me, she runs and hides for hours.  It took me two weeks to convince her to let me feed and take care of her, bless her heart, sometimes she sits at the window and looks at Daddy's chair like she used to, to let him know she wanted in.  He's been gone over a year now, and we still miss him! Of course. Good luck on finding Oliver's owner!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:30 PM | Locked

Where is Kris at i need to ask her a question ? And i just know she will have the answer.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:34 PM | Locked

Prairie Dog:

Diane,

Are we in the same gene pool?  So many things you say are what I'm thinking or have said.  I have said Hairs Cut since high school.  It only makes sense.  Once you're in the chair, get 'em all cut.  

If I'm from your gene pool does that make me a rodent? I mean you are very cute but you are a rodent, after all. We do seem to be of like minds and that my friend is a very scary place for you to be. lol

I've always had my own words.....my father did it, too. But what I say most humans get it. What do you call a sandwich? It's a sangwich.....always has been. Yup, it's a hairs cut.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:42 PM | Locked

gini:

diane, your new kitty is a cutie.   he looks very much at home cuddled up with you.      :  )       gini

Gini~

He/she may be real cute and will try to win us over with his alluring feline ways but he ain't staying! I can stay that now b/c DH is not home tonight or he would be out in the sunroom on his hands and knees trying to make of the kitty. He's more of a softy than I am but he's about had it with litter boxes, throw up and bodily functions where they should not be. Can't say I like it much either. It's right up there with mice!

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:47 PM | Locked

Kris:

["Hair" is collective like "audience" we know there's more than one up there, don't we? LOL.

Kris~

When you get to be an old pooper like me and value every little hair on my head......not on my face.....you become very protective of those little hairs.

For any lovers of country music...the county music academy's holiday special is on tv right now, It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland is the hostess. When  I grow up, I want to be her.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:54 PM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland is the hostess. When  I grow up, I want to be her.

No Diane. I can't stand the sound of her voice - too nasally - if you became her I'd have to give you up or forbid you to talk. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:55 PM | Locked

Leslie :

Where is Kris at i need to ask her a question ? And i just know she will have the answer.

Leslie,

I'm here working. I'll do my best.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:55 PM | Locked

Nana:

Diane

Oliver is precious and I love the hair cut.  Your hair looks so healthy and shiney after the cut.  You are beautiful.

nana, nana, nana~

Time for new glasses for you.

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:55 PM | Locked

Diane, I think you're in love despite what you say about the kitten! LOL I can spot an animal lover a mile away & you're it (course I just have to look in the mirror, too! LOL).  Good luck finding the owner or adding to your menagerie, whatever you end up doing! Meanwhile, it's got a nice loving foster home.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:00 PM | Locked

Leslie~

Thanks, hon. It is much easier to take care of and I can even get a little pony tail out of it.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:02 PM | Locked

I'm with you, Eileen.  Anyone who NAMES a visiting stray is not in a hurry to give it up.  Our neighbors were able to find homes for all their puppies except one.  They refuse to name it because they don't want to become attached. A year later, it is still "Puppy."

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:05 PM | Locked

Carol~

They really are a responsibillty but we love them all. Have you asked your GD about the white cat? Maybe she would give him to you. We're not going to tell DH's daughter that we have a kitten b/c she'll be right over and take it home........8 little ankle biter dogs and 6 cats at her mother's house.

North of Boston MA

Page 999 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 997 998 999 1000 1001 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use