Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today!

Page 920 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 918 919 920 921 922 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 2:03 AM | Locked

Helen Bell:
I have been working on quilts and the house too
  So how many quilts does the grandbaby have already??? :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:58 AM | Locked

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 

if you read this before I erased everything please ignore it.  I finally found what I needed.  Just wish you would return friends to the headline as before.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:02 AM | Locked

Kristen:
I'm moving to the western part of the state in a few months

Where abouts in the Western part.  My sons were all born in St Joseph Mich.  I lived in Watervliet for 15 years -- wonderful fruit  and veggie area.  Now that I'm in the South, I don't miss driving in the snow. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 8:05 AM | Locked

gini:
wil, who's 8, told his dad tht his three favorite things in the world are, in this order;  reading, eating, and soccer.  somehow, i thought i was gong to be in the top three, oh well,

Notice --- he said things ----- NOT PEOPLE!  I'll bet you rank right up there with Mom and Dad in the people catagory

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 9:27 AM | Locked

gini:
told his dad tht his three favorite things

Now Gini, I'm going to give you a mini english lesson, you are not a thing, got that?   I'm sure if he said  "my three favorite people in the world are", it would've been Gramma, Gramma and Gramma.  You are a wonderful Gramma, remember that!  Ok now I'm off my soap box and onto reading the rest of the over 100 posts I have.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 10:12 AM | Locked

Hey Gini, If you read this before you head out this morning... You might have missed stopping in Deerlodge, but there are other opertunities! I have it on good athority that there's a darling new quilt shop in Hamilton.  For that matter, I think there's one in Victor, too! 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 11:31 AM | Locked

Girls, I just have to tell you I got a skwishy package from Fabric.com and when I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes.  This is the first time I ordered from them but it certainly won't be the last.  The fabric cost $3.95 per yd. and it's the most gorgeous fabric and the hand is so silky smooth.  I bought 3 yds of each and need your input of which pattern will be the most ideal to show off the fabric.  I'm adding a pic of it.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,180
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 12:05 PM | Locked

Marie

These are absolutely gorgeous.   I will definitely have to check out this site.  I don't have a suggestion for a pattern at the moment but I will think about it.  You definitely need something that will show case that lovely floral.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 12:30 PM | Locked

Marie~

This is exactly what I have been looking for! I've gotten away from the shabby chic romantic florals that I love and have been looking for large florals. I need this fabric real bad so you should drive it to my house right away. I'd be interested in a beautiful pattern to use for this, too. I've been itching to do a sampler so maybe I could do that with these.  Going to look at  this site and I know I will get into trouble there. Now I have to rob a bank b/c my money is gone from this past weekend's spree.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 12:48 PM | Locked

I just went looking and I can't find that fabric. Can I have the item #'s b/c I will probably order the same thing exactly. I love it!

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 2:03 PM | Locked

Wonderful fabric, can't wait to see what you do with them.  I don't dare go to the site right now, I just ordered a Winter fun collection.  Can't spend more til after I get Christmas done.  We are expecting severe storms so not quilting today, tying everything down.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 2:40 PM | Locked

Marie, I wish you weren't such an enabler...You know we're all gonna run up the credit cards after you went and shared that!

Have you thought about using the Clothworks "Avalon" pattern in the free pattens section? I think it would be pretty, especially if you tossed in a little soft green with the yellow and peachy pink.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,180
Nana replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 3:19 PM | Locked

Marie

I have found 3 patterns in the free patterns that I think would really showcase that lovely large floral.  Look on pg 5 of the free patterns and check out Andover's Wilhelmeanas Garden and Westminster's Sunshine and Shadow.  My absolute favorite though is on page 8.... Maywood Studio's House in the Hamptons.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 12,675
Prairie Dog replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 3:36 PM | Locked

Marie, 

That fabric is gorgeous!  I don't go much for pastels but these might pull over to the other side.  Wouldn't they make nice pillow cases?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Tue, Oct 26 2010 4:59 PM | Locked

Nana:
I have found 3 patterns in the free patterns

Thanks to all for your compliments on my fabric.  I decided to go back to the site to order the green in that line and guess what, nada, it was no longer available.  I must've got it just in time, for a change.  I did order another green I thought would look good with it and I hope it works.  I checked out the pattern CC suggested and downloaded it.  Now I'll go back to see the one's Nana likes and I'll let you know what I decide.

Millbury, MA

Page 920 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 918 919 920 921 922 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use