Top 10 Posters

Prayer List

Page 28 of 75 (1124 items) « First ... < Previous 26 27 28 29 30 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,123 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:57 AM

It is now 8am and they have been stranded since 6:30pm.  They have not moved at all in almost 14hrs.  Please continue your prayers.  I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers....thank you.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Sat, Dec 19 2009 10:28 AM

The lates new on Issabel her mom has found out she has Lupus and they think that may have had some thing to do with her death. With Mia they found a cancer spot in her throat she will be having surgery soon for that remember she is only 6 and has had 3 surgery already.  They the Dr. told me I have to have surgery for my kidney stones they are to big to break up that is set for Jan 7 th. Then I hope I am done

Happy

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 105
Linda replied on Sat, Dec 19 2009 11:22 AM

Thank you for calling this Forum to our attention.  I have been reading the many prayer requests. It is great to have a place to share burdens.  I pray by now Nana your family is out of harms way.  I have been on I-77 in the snowy winter it is a scary road.  Happy thanks for sharing the story of Isabel and Mia.  I will add them to my prayer list.  It is sad to hear Isabel's mother has Lupus as I know she is still suffering with the loss of her Daughter.  I lost a granddaughter 3 months before birth the first one.  That was 7 years ago and she is still in our hearts especially at Christmas.  Linny you will definately be in my prayers as well so glad to hear you are feeling some better.   We do serve an AWSOME GOD he has the power to comfort.  We still have memories, but HE sent the comforter if we but trust.  Those that are gone are only moved to a new residence waiting on the rest of us.  John 3:16-21 I also pray we can keep Christ in Christmas  Merry Christmas to all.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 5
Janet replied on Sat, Dec 19 2009 3:18 PM

My prayers are with Isabel's family.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:06 AM

Happy,

I'm so sorry to hear about Mia needing more surgery and Isabel's mom. I will continue to remember them in my prayers.

I'll also pray for an uneventful surgery for you. I hope you're done after that as well.

thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 440

My prayers are also with Isabel and her family

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,247
Points 239,887
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 20 2009 11:53 AM

Happy, I know what it is like to go from surgery to surgery and i will pray that this is the last one for both you and Mia for a long long time.  I will be thinking of you on the 7th - what time is your surgery so I can say a prayer at that time...

I am so sorry for Mia - she is so little to have so many problems I- she will make it through - with the Lord's help.  I am confused to what you are saying about Isabel - could you clarify that for me... Does Isabel's Mom have lupus?  and how did that affect isabel's death??? 

I am sorry I am not understanding - must be having a senior moment so if you could just help me out so I make sure that my prayers are for the correct things - thank you sweetie and have a wonderful Christmas holiday if I don't see a post from you between now and then...

lately I have been playing catch up on the posts...

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

I pray that the Lord will wrap his arms around this family in love and pray that he will give them peace during this difficult time.  Gretchen Flickinger

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 12
Points 105
Linda replied on Sat, Dec 26 2009 5:41 PM

I have not been on the computer since the 20th.  How is everyone doing.  I assume Nana you family is safe and there were some surgeries coming up for Mia.  I had trouble even finding the forum for see what was going on.  I am just trying to catch up on what is happening.  In Ohio we did not really have a white Christmas, but we have more green than white.  We were very blessed we did not get the snow others did.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 202
Points 5,090
Angel replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 1:48 AM

On the 23rd of Dec, my 12 year old cousin Jason , was walking along a road with 4 other friends. A car driven by a 23 year old man  hit Jason. Jason was hit trying to push a fellow friend of of the cars way. On Dec 24th, his mother and father took him off life support. If was an extremely rough Christmas this year.  I would ask that you share your prayers for Jason's mother and father. I would ask you to also say a prayer for the young man who hit Jason, as he is a young man, and this will also affect him forever also. It is forgiveness that is a major blessing.

Thank you,

Angel

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,461
Points 361,952
Kris replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 3:51 AM

Angel, I'm so sorry to hear about Jason. I will definitely add his parents, and you, to my prayer list. It is so kind of you to ask for prayers to the driver of the car. I will remember him as well.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,493
Points 138,373
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 5:59 AM

Angel, Heartbreaking news about Jason. I too will say a prayer for everyone involved. I'm so sorry.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,490
Carol L replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 10:15 AM

How extra sad when bad things happen to good people especially b4 the holidays.  As if it isnt already too much to bear.  U dont worry as much about the age of 12, at least not as much as when they were younger,  It just zaps all or any strength u might possess -  that's when God's strength is so evident.  Both families will be in our prayers. 

Carol L

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 51
Points 850
Sharon replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 10:53 AM

Hello All,

I, too, will be praying for Jason, his family, friends and for the person driving the car that hit him.

Happy's surgery is on January 7. I am adding a prayer for her surgery to go well and for her speedy recovery.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:09 AM

Oh Angel I am so very sorry.  I know the pain that is felt when you loose someone young and it is especially hard when it is at Christmas.  I lost my nephew on Christmas day 4 yrs ago....the pain at Christmas is still with us but it does get easier.  I can not imagine the guilt that the young driver must be feeling.  My prayers are with all of you.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 28 of 75 (1124 items) « First ... < Previous 26 27 28 29 30 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use