Top 10 Posters

Do you have QUILTY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011?

Page 10 of 10 (138 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 137 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,496
Points 30,450
Diana replied on Tue, Feb 1 2011 5:31 AM

My resolution is to use up more of my stash and finish UFOs.  So far this month I've finished 3 of my UFOs.  I'm not saying how many I started with...LOL  I've got 5 bookcases full of fabric so I don't think I need anymore fabric.  I have bought some wide flannel for backings though.  I buy batting by the bolt so I have plenty of that to last awhile too.  Now to just finish these projects.  I'm also making some quilts for the local charity.   Trying to use some of my scraps.  Want to get into those 2 bins and cut 5" blocks to make scrap quilts for charities.

Diana in East Tn.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 120

I didn't have a New Year's Resolution but my husband decided he needed to put a fire under my butt and we put together 2 T-shirt quilts in 1 week and a day!  Shouldn't have shown the first one to our son that lives with us because now HE wants one and we sent a picture to the other son and now we have 2 more to make!  It's actually been very fun making the quilts together!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Thu, Mar 3 2011 1:48 AM

hello patty, welcome

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Page 10 of 10 (138 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use