Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 184 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 182 183 184 185 186 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:02 AM | Locked

Rhonda

I am glad that you had a good visit with your friend.  It sounds like you needed it.  So sorry to hear about your grandmother.  You will all be in my prayers.  God bless.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:13 AM | Locked

Wow Richard! I don't think I've ever seen that much fabric. With all that donated fabric that will keep the Christian Fund sewers busy for a long time. it's nice that you get donations to help your cause.

North of Boston MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155
Snugglebug Quilter replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:23 AM | Locked

Hi Rhonda

I don't really post much here, but I do read the postings every day (they are sent to my email).  I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know it must be a very difficult time for you.  I will surely keep you in my prayers.  If possible, remember to take care of yourself as much as I'm sure you take care of every one  around you.  God Bless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:24 AM | Locked

Rhonda~

So good to hear from you. I'm glad you had a great visit with your BFF. We all need that. My prayers are with you and your family. Alzheimers is such a devastating disease. My prayers are with your grandmother.

And the baby is coming!!!!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:36 AM | Locked

prayers going up Rhonda.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,681
Points 179,378
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:54 AM | Locked

Hi everyone, todays the day I get to see Diane and Kris and give them great big hugs, real honest to goodness hugs!  I'm so excited!  And yes I will give hugs from all of you.  Just popping in to tell you that and to wish you all a wonderful day.  Will be back here tonight to catch up.  God Bless.  (((((hugs))))) and love.

Marie

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135
Rhonda Laws replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 9:28 AM | Locked

Thank you all for the kind words. I am off to work. And yes, I am stopping periodicially to heat the sore spots and am trying to remember to take my meds as I am supposed to....my body reminds me when I forget. LOL

Cumberland Gap, TN

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 480
Marilyn Rosario VanWagenen replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 10:00 AM | Locked

Rhonda:  I don't post much, but I do want to say that I am so, so , sorry to hear about your Grandmother, the prognosis sounds grimm but you cannot stop believing in miracles.  Right now you must keep a positive attitude so that you can stay healthy, we don't want you to decline in your health.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers, and hope that the outcome will be a good one.  Lots of comforting Hugs.  May God be with you and your family.

Marilyn V.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280
Ms MoomMist replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 10:14 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:

Rhonda~

So good to hear from you. I'm glad you had a great visit with your BFF.

So glad to hear you and your family are doing better Rhonda.

Would some one be kind enough to enlighten an older woman as to what BFF means?

Thank you so much!

oxoxoxo

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 198
Points 4,155
Snugglebug Quilter replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 12:37 PM | Locked

Hi..I believe BFF means Best Friends Forever.  Am I correct all?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 3:14 PM | Locked

Oh Richard -- talk about a blessing!!!!!  I can't wait to see what your quilt ministry does with this windfall!!!  I wish someone would show up at my door with fabric and say "Hi - this is so you can go crazy making quilt for Project LInus!"  It is so nice to hear that YES there are still wonderful, generous people out there. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 3:23 PM | Locked

mars92:
A baby boy-no wonder you are thinking blue!

Actually there is a lot of soft green and yellow along with the blues in my top and the backing it a soft green dotted flannel. 

I didn't sew either when my boys were young but my Mom and Grandma took care of that!  I still have a sorta cover that Mom made for one of the boys that slipped over a pink quilt Grandma made for me that had wool batting.  The pink quilt got passed on to Jaimie but I kept the cover.  Maybe I should brag it out and see if I can turn it into a quilt top.  Hmm never thought about that before.  I forgot I had it until I was scrounging around in my linen closet looking for some stuff for Big David and found it tucked in there.  His Sunday school class has helped a fellow who was homeless to get a small place so he could get his daughter back.  They moved the fellow in yesterday. They took him our old entertainment center and a couch that Little David had in his room.  I talked to another David in the parking lot at church this morning and found out the fellow had no bed linens.  I had plenty of extra pillows plus I came up with some flat sheets, pillow cases and a blanket.     

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 3:28 PM | Locked

Rhonda, I will include your whole family in prayer.  At least you were able to have that nice visit with your BFF (best friend forever).  How far away from Cumberland Gap is this grandbaby being born?? 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:04 PM | Locked

This is cool! 

This is the stuff you DON'T see.   And soon you won't see it again.

(It is silent until the last few seconds) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914
gini replied on Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:08 PM | Locked

chocake2:

BRRrrrr. It's in the sub-zero's here too, Gini, with wind. I'd be in the lodge too!

Here's a snap of the prom dress. I'm gonna have to take it down about 2 sizes...and to do that I'm going to end up re-doing some of the beading but I think it's do-able.

beautiful dress cc. 

gini in north idaho

Page 184 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 182 183 184 185 186 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use