Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 171 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 169 170 171 172 173 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:01 PM | Locked

Dawn~

Your sewing room is great. Beautiful set up. I wish we had done the cords up the wall like yours. I have extension cords and regular cords and surge protectors and oxygen tubes all criss crossing all which ways and am forever getting tangled up or trip.The cats just snicker at me.

I have to ask.....what is the writing on the wall?

You should put these pics in the sewing room thread so everyone can ooh and aah.

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:17 PM | Locked

Richard~

Thanks so much for the Valentine's Day video. Loved it and really loved the music!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:21 PM | Locked

Marilyn~

Congrats on Mason ALexander. Can't wait to see pics.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:29 PM | Locked

CC~Can't leave you alone for a day and you're getting into trouble. I say give the Battle Axe a break. She probably didn't want any dirt on the floors so the bottoms of her overpriced dresses wouldn't get dirty. A polite sign on the door expressing those business policies would make the dirty, unwashed, unshaven dregs of society understand. But alas, the populace will go to other establishments and she will someday see her doors close......but the bottom of the gowns will be clean! And you will have the last ROFLMAO.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 2:33 PM | Locked

Whew!!! I did it. I'm through all the messages...I hope.

Now do you wanna know what I am doing today? Thanks for asking. I'm working on getting out my fabric for two birthday block swaps. This is a lot of work. I'm getting there.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 3:05 PM | Locked

Richard, you sure did send us a wonderful Valentine, thank you it was perfect.  I think we've all said this before but here goes again.  You are a special person!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 3:12 PM | Locked

OK Diane take a deep breath!  Does hubby have a gig tonight?  I know what you'll be doing if he does--- cutting BD fabrics.  You said that already didn't you?  Make sure you send me enough, I make lots of mistakes.  LOL  Actually save postage and bring it with you next Sunday.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,606
Points 117,960
Linny t replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 3:27 PM | Locked

Very nice, Richard,and a much more practical approach to the assembly.

Linny T

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,169
Points 15,130
Dawn replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 4:58 PM | Locked

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my sewing room.  I am glad DH Dennis is so handy and helped me get it just the way I want it.  I have a design wall too, that is about 5'by 7', it takes up the one wall.  I just hung felt down it and stapled it to the very top of the wall!  The words on the wall say As you sew, so shall you rip . . .  She who dies with the most fabric wins!  And I can't remember the other one right now.  Just some fun sayings I found.

Have fun quilting friends!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 480
Marilyn Rosario VanWagenen replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 5:25 PM | Locked

Diane: Thank You!

Marilyn V.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 690
Kelly replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 5:40 PM | Locked

Richard,

Thanks for the awesome Valentine video.  Happy Valentine to you too.

Kelly

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 5:47 PM | Locked

Richard - thank you so much for that Valentine!!!  I have sent it on to a couple of my fellow sewers who aren't on QCA.    By the way Nana ( or naner) puddin' is banana pudding.  Down here in the South it is made with vanilla wafers lining the bowl.  Yum!  Hey Cindy, I'll be right over. 

DH had a meeting this morning with one of the guys of the finance committee at the Synagogue while i was at church.  He was helping him with some tax stuff.  I beat him home and was just going to do burgers for us on the George Foreman grill.  He called me on his way home from a WalMart and told me he was bringing home a rotisserre chicken from the deli.  Not only that, he brought me a dozen red roses.  OK now all together........Awww.  Tomorrow I htink I will take him out to his favorite Chinese restaurant.  I am not a fan of Chinese food so it's a treat for him when we go there. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 5:58 PM | Locked

AWWww What a sweet guy you married, Marge.

You know that wondrful man I married?? The idjit brought me flowers today... and brought his mother the same exact bouquet. Then he gave 'em to her at the same time he gave me mine...  She thought it was the sweetest thing ever...  I won't tell you what I thought. You know me well enough that you can guess.  :<

MiL will be here over night. The last we checked they still haven't been able to get the power back on at her house.

She cleaned my kitchen for me.              ...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 143
Points 2,741
jodekema replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 6:07 PM | Locked

richard, I loved the valentines video and the music that was so cool.

Thank You

Deb

Page 171 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 169 170 171 172 173 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.