Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 170 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 168 169 170 171 172 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 480
Marilyn Rosario VanWagenen replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 7:26 AM | Locked

Marlene

His name is Mason Alexander, and he is adorable.  I can squeeze him every time I see him.  I will show pics. as soon as I get my new camera going w/my computer. You can see what I mean. Thanks for the congrats.

Marilyn V

Matty 160

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 480
Marilyn Rosario VanWagenen replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 7:31 AM | Locked

Amen! to that.

Marilyn V.

Matty 160

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135
Rhonda Laws replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 7:58 AM | Locked

Dawn...great space. thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see your FMQ practice pieces. Do you plan on sharing in our Fear No More Forum?

Chocake...I would have been gone when they asked me to remove my shoes. That pushy woman would have pushed me right out the door. I mean who asks people to take thier shoes off in a place of business?

Darlene...congrats on the new machine...I am soooo jealous!!!

Cumberland Gap, TN

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 9:58 AM | Locked

Rhonda, I suppose the pushy person figured she had the right to guard her floors - they are carpeted in cream- white (Who puts white carpet in a public business!??). She had girls coming in from all over our half of the state to try on dresses, so I guess it must be "the" place to get your dress. While we were there, there were no fewer then 3 girls from more then 100 miles away. Ironically, when we got home, DD wanted to share a pictures of the dresses she liked best with her friends so I looked them up on line. I found every one of them for 1/2 what the pushy lady was charging, or less...

The wind got pretty wild here last night. As I predicted we lost power for a few hours. We had gusts of nearly 90mph recorded before the wind guage broke. The neighboring town reported gusts topping 95mph before their guage also broke. (Our record, set last year was 110 - so this wasn't so bad).  The sustained speed was somewhere around 65-80. No wonder my wheelbarrow thought it should leave town!

I'll be listening to chain saws all day while folks clean up downed trees. Our neighbor lost a big one in the front yard. The roof of the art studio is laying on Main St this morning.  My MiL just called. She's been without power all night and says she's coming to stay with us until they get it back on. She'll be on her own as the kids and I will be out doing what we can to help with the clean-up.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 10:38 AM | Locked

Marilyn Rosario VanWagenen:
His name is Mason Alexander

Marilyn

What an adorable name - I love it. and I can't wait to see pics of him. I would be volunteering for babysitting all the time. LOL  In between making him new quilts. I hope you live close to him. How fun!  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 11:36 AM | Locked

Nice sewing room Dawn.  OK - so curiosity killed the cat........  What is written on your wals????

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 11:43 AM | Locked

Pat - you have a new baby too!!!  Wow!  Now I took my 6600 to the shop in June for her check-up and only managed to walk out with a new 350E Embroidery machine.  I left the 7700 in the shop.  :o) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:26 PM | Locked

Hello All,

Beautiful day here in Savannah!  What am I up to?  I thought you might find this interesting.  We went to an Emmaus Gathering last night.  I made Nana Puddin'.  We were not familiar with the Church or its location...we were sort of wingin' it.  We found the Church and the fellowship hall, walked in the door and every one had already started eating.  A very nice fellow came right up to greet us, invited us to get something to eat and even took my puddin' to place it on the appropriate table.  Steve and I looked around and didn't see anyone we knew or even recognized from Emmaus.  That is when we realized we were at the wrong Church.  Fortunately some in that group knew where the Emmaus Group was meeting, down the street about 1/4 mile.  Lesson learned...in the future use the GPS.

Have a Great Sunday

Cindy

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:31 PM | Locked

Great quilt Richard, love the colors!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,529
Points 177,453
Marie replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 12:34 PM | Locked

Cindy too funny!  Did you get to take the pudding' back?

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 1:06 PM | Locked

Cindy - a GPS might have taken you to the same place.  :o)  A friend from sewing guild was coming to my house to pick up a sewing table that I was giving her.  Their GPS had them going into a different driveway than they should have.  Donna told her husband Bill that it couldn't be right because I had told her about our wagon wheels at the end of the driveway and she could see them farther down the road. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Feb 13 2011 1:51 PM | Locked

Kelley~Super congrats on the Gammill!

Darlene~Super congrats on the Janome 7700.

I'm still trying to catch up with the messages! Getting there.

North of Boston MA

Page 170 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 168 169 170 171 172 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use