Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 150 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 148 149 150 151 152 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 4:40 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Speaking of Canadians, what happened to Kathy D??

I have been wondering that myself.  I haven't seen a post from her in I don't know how long. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,728
Points 364,662
Kris replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 4:46 PM | Locked

Diane I looked out back and said to myself, "There's a deck under there some where." I wanted to get some photos but I can open the back door. I might have to try through the window or from the Garage.

The meteorologist said on Saturday we'll have "plowable snow" from the storm then there's more on the way for next Tuesday. OMG. get me outta here!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 110
CC replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:23 PM | Locked

I knew there were lots of CC's out there. I prefer CC but could go with DD. Last year I made characters for the wii station and played off each other CC was right handed and DD left. DD won bowling every time!. Its good to move sometimes instead of sitting and sewing hours at a time. Just for clarity sake, my name is Carol. Online pseudonyms are fun but apparently confusing.  Maybe I'll change my name.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:37 PM | Locked

I don't wanna be known as "Choc" -- that  sounds like something you use on a blackboard. How about you just call me 'Cake"?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,546
Points 139,248
Stephanie replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:57 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

chocake2:

Speaking of Canadians, what happened to Kathy D??

I have been wondering that myself.  I haven't seen a post from her in I don't know how long. 

I had friended a conversation a while back and she was going to be doing a lot of traveling and hiking, I thought by the winter she would have checked back in...maybe she still will.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 6:39 PM | Locked

Marie:

OK Leslie, I'll get you for that one!  Or maybe we're even for the SA,( sweet angel)???????

hehehehe snicker snicker

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,172
Points 111,325
Linny t replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 6:42 PM | Locked

Has anyone heard anything from Spud?  I know there's a thread somewhere for this, but I can't find it right now.

Linny T

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 428
Points 7,640
Kim Hanson replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 7:23 PM | Locked

Good to know!  Very close to me then.

Kim

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 10:33 PM | Locked

Linny

We haven't heard anything new from Spud.  I just keep her in my prayers and hope that she will check in with us soon.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135
Rhonda Laws replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 6:21 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:

Rhonda~

Before you opt for surgery, please check out other treatments. My DH has the same thing but it's C7. He read up a lot on online and knows some people that have had surgery and the percentage of successful pain free surgery is very low. He goes to a chiropractor when it is acting up real bad. He might have to go every 3-4 days when it its real bad but once the chiro. gets it all worked out he's fine for a long time. Massage therapy is supposed to be good, too.

I have asked about chiro treatment and everyone (med people) seem to frown on it. Please note that I live in a rural area and it could be because we don't have any good ones in my area. I am driving almost 2 hours to see the surgeon. I will ask him about other treatments. I did ask our local massage therapist (we just got one in our town) and he said I needed to ask the surgeon first to see how bad it is. I will def explore all my options. From my understanding though the biggest concern for mine is that it is in the neck and not the back. The neck is apparently more tricky??? I will find out for sure. Thank you for sharing your information, it is greatly appreciated.

Cumberland Gap, TN

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135
Rhonda Laws replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 6:27 AM | Locked

WOO HOO!!! It seems the flu has moved on. I feel like a human again. I have been in bed for 2 days and HATE it. I hate to "toss my cookies" and all the other terrible things associated with the flu. I knew paying bills was a bad idea!!!

Now it is time to catch up on all these posts...this might take a while. Then it is off to work.

Cumberland Gap, TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 7:31 AM | Locked

Glad you are feeling better Rhonda.  Don't overdo it.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,268
Points 35,185
Granny M replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 7:32 AM | Locked

Kris:

The meteorologist said on Saturday we'll have "plowable snow" from the storm then there's more on the way for next Tuesday. OMG. get me outta here!

Hang in there Kris, we are almost to the end.  Expecting snow here Saturday throught next Thursday.   But hang on to this,  The ground hog said early spring and yesterday I saw three of the fattest robins I have ever seen.  Sure sign that spring is not far behind.  Also my crocus and daffiodils are poking up from the ground, another good sign.  These are the only things keeping my sanity with this horrible winter.

Granny M

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 1:37 PM | Locked

You have flowers trying to grow already?? We won't see anything like that here for at least 6 weeks, no matter what Puxatquani Phil (or any other gopher)says...  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Feb 4 2011 1:43 PM | Locked
" Diane Morgan replied on Thu, Feb 3 2011 2:47 PM

CC,,,,Cho.....Choc.....Cake.....or whatever your name is....."

Help!! I'm having an Identity crisis!!

Page 150 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 148 149 150 151 152 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use