What are you up to today! #2

Page 147 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 145 146 147 148 149 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:54 PM | Locked

Dawn:
Today we remember DH's lunchbox.  It served him well, but today, it died

But did his lunch survive?????

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 110
CC replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:54 PM | Locked

Startled to see CC have a good day note... surprised anyone noticed CC listed.. are there lots of cc's? beautiful here so I should be having a good day but am a bit low on work so was feeling a little blue. Thanks. Finished another charity quilt top.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,544
Points 391,527
Kris replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:56 PM | Locked

chocake2:
Kris...that means I expect you to drive VERY carefully home and not stop for ice cream!

Chocake,

I was careful getting home but I did stop at Wendy's. 

We had a ton of s**w today and now we're getting freezing rain. The good thing is that most people actually stayed home so I had no trouble getting to work. I've seen one patient since getting here at 3PM. It's going to be a messy ride home.

DH came in to eat dinner with me since the cafeteria meal was free for employees and everyone else got the employee discount. We ate for under $4.

Now I'm trying to catch up on the boards since I wasn't on last night.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 6:46 PM | Locked

Dawn

Poor lunchbox.  May he rest in peace.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,640
abcd replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 6:51 PM | Locked

Nana, since you are a moderator, can you help me? I am getting EVERY POST from nearly EVERY THREAD I have looked at, and I haven't posted that often, but I do think I have posted in the most popular threads.  My email is getting 40+ emails a day (from yesterday and then again today).  How can I stop it from coming into my email?  My account shows me who is responding to me on THIS site, so I don't need any more emails.  Thanks!

Bella  :D

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 6:54 PM | Locked

Bella

Go to your home page and click on edit profile.  If you scroll down the page you will see a section on email notifications.  I have mine set for NO email notifications except for the newletter.   I still get notices if I have a personal communication or a friend request.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,640
abcd replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 7:06 PM | Locked

Thank you, Nana!  You are an email saver!  :D

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 7:15 PM | Locked

CC:
Startled to see CC have a good day note... surprised anyone noticed CC listed.. are there lots of cc's?

CC, my name has been shortened to "CC" to make it easier to type. Clearly we need to rethink that now that you are here. LOL

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,277
Points 35,265
Granny M replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 7:21 PM | Locked

Marie:

Literally can't see me when I'm standing on the walk to my front door, Nana.  That's how high it's piled up.  No wise cracks from you Diane!  Or Gini for that matter.  Or Leslie for that matter.  I could go on and on.  LOL

Guess you will have to grow taller or carry a big box to stand on.

Granny M

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,660
Points 136,117
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 8:56 PM | Locked

Granny M:

Literally can't see me when I'm standing on the walk to my front door, Nana.  That's how high it's piled up.  No wise cracks from you Diane!  Or Gini for that matter.  Or Leslie for that matter.  I could go on and on.  LOL

So that means your Butt is dragging the ground and your not sitting ROFLOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 9:08 PM | Locked

Rhonda~

Before you opt for surgery, please check out other treatments. My DH has the same thing but it's C7. He read up a lot on online and knows some people that have had surgery and the percentage of successful pain free surgery is very low. He goes to a chiropractor when it is acting up real bad. He might have to go every 3-4 days when it its real bad but once the chiro. gets it all worked out he's fine for a long time. Massage therapy is supposed to be good, too.

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 9:31 PM | Locked

Marie's house looks like our house. I'll have pics tomorrow. It's still snowing here now. We got about 9" from the first storm and then the second storm is about 14". We're watching the pool and deck. If that lets go, we're heading south!!!!!!!!!! We never lost our power, Thank God.

I'm north of Marie and Kris is north of me in ME. Kris might have got more snow than we did. It's supposed to stop Thurs a.m. and they are already talking about something on Sat.................

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,660
Points 136,117
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 9:35 PM | Locked

I really feel for you girls and guys who are getting all the snow,  We received all the freezing rain and sleet here Mon. night, just about an inch of snow, but man is my road slick , haven't gone to work in 2 days, going to try it in the morning,

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,660
Points 136,117
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 9:43 PM | Locked

Has anyone checked out the new sponsor, Blue hill fabrics, they have some very pretty fabric, but only sale to retailers, Man i hate that.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,544
Points 391,527
Kris replied on Wed, Feb 2 2011 11:50 PM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
I'm north of Marie and Kris is north of me in ME. Kris might have got more snow than we did. It's supposed to stop Thurs a.m. and they are already talking about something on Sat.

Actually Diane,

our town only got about six inches then we got some freezing rain and, as I was leaving work, it was snowing again. Right now there are flurries flying around out there.

I heard there'll be another storm on Saturday and also next Tuesday. Can we stop already? Seen it, bought the T-shirt. 

Page 147 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 145 146 147 148 149 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.