Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 97 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 95 96 97 98 99 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:00 AM | Locked

OH NO.......  I may go through some serious withdrawal.  "Darth Vadar" won't come up for Dave this morning and will have to go to the computer hospital.  I call it "Darth Vadar" because it is black, the front of it reminds me of Darth Vadar's head and it has bright blue neon lights (light sabers, anyone??)  It won't boot up at all.  If it takes longer than by next Monday to get reseurrrected, I won't have a computer to use while Dave is gone for his tax training.  He will be taking the laptop with him for 4 WHOLE DAYS!!!  How will I be able to survive without my daily "fix" from all my friends at QCA????   

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 80
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 811
Points 12,464
Joan L. replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:19 AM | Locked

Marge, OMG this is serious.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 102
Points 1,835
Susan Smith replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:27 AM | Locked

How well I know that feeling.  the 1st major snowstorm of the year.. blew down or over the satellite dish... no internet, no tv for 10 days.....if felt like a part of my life was lost.

All the screens were black..just empty.  We did finally hook up the rabbit ears ( antennas) to get a couple of local tv channels... that was an adventure in if you don't first succeed then try try try try again....LOL

Susan.....

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 31
Points 950
Magz Tudor replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:35 AM | Locked

Yesterday and part of today, I spent organizing my studio! I found two "pigs" (Projects in grocery bags) that I forgot I had! I also loaded my voyager/hinterburg setup and will be practicing longarm patterns today!  See you all later! Have a wonderfully blesses day!

Magz in WV
Semper Fi!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 31
Points 950
Magz Tudor replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:35 AM | Locked

Yesterday and part of today, I spent organizing my studio! I found two "pigs" (Projects in grocery bags) that I forgot I had! I also loaded my voyager/hinterburg setup and will be practicing longarm patterns today!  See you all later! Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Magz in WV
Semper Fi!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,650
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:10 AM | Locked

Marge

That is horrible news.  I think I would have to be hunting a replacement for Darth Vadar so that my laptop could stay at home.   I would be lost without talking to all my friends at QCA.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 395
Steff replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:14 AM | Locked

I can't say that I do much traditional applique, and I really 99% sew by machine, but it makes me happy, so hey, why not? I did include one more item with silk on my new blog. It is much more of an art piece and it's from the cutest little book :) http://quiltersteff.wordpress.com

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,200
kim replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:26 AM | Locked

Kris I am sorry to hear about your knee. What a horrible thing to do!  I am glad she got written up at least. Will you have to go thru therapy again?

We just got back Monday evening from DS's hockey tournament in Pittsburgh so I am still trying to catch up on laundry and cleaning in between work and more games and practices I don't think I will ever catch up :)  I did bring my sewing machine and some blocks I have pre-cut and just needed to put together. Out of 8 block I had cut out and ready to go I finished 1. Oh well at least I got that on finished. Maybe this weekend I will be able to do some more. 

Here is a picture of DS in action he is the goalie and his team won the championship for his division.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,650
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:31 AM | Locked

Kim

Your DS is so cute.   Thanks for sharing.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,200
kim replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:32 AM | Locked

OK that didn't work to well LOL. At least you get to see DS in all his glory. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 626
Points 13,135
Rhonda Laws replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:38 AM | Locked

Well I have my sewing room at the top of today's priority list but this darn migraine is getting in the way. I thought I had it licked this morning when I took an injection but it is creeping back in...so I am off to take another injection and lay down for a few. I sure hope this one works cause I can only take 2 in a 24 hour period...please pray ladies.

Cumberland Gap, TN

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,650
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 10:40 AM | Locked

Rhonda

Sounds like you use Imitrex....hope it works and you feel better soon.   My oldest DD has migraines alot....they are truly horrible buggers.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,200
kim replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 11:04 AM | Locked

Rhonda I hope you feel better soon. Do you get migraines often?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 365
Points 4,075
Liz K replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 11:35 AM | Locked

Kris, sorry about your knee.  I agree, write her up.

Rhonda, I hope you feel better.  An ice bag on the back of your neck might help.  I used to get migraines a lot - probably not as bad as yours.  Dr. gave me Depacote and actually made them worse.  Hope the meds help.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,541
Points 416,959
gini replied on Fri, Jan 21 2011 11:45 AM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):
How will I be able to survive without my daily "fix" from all my friends at QCA???? 

are you close to a library?  they have computers for use.   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 97 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 95 96 97 98 99 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use