Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 53 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 1:29 AM | Locked

marie, thanks for the card   happy new year to you too,   and happy new year to all my friends on qca    gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 4:46 AM | Locked

Leslie :

I thought I was pretty smart if I do say so myself lol

We used to do that with the tree at work.  :o)  I don't have anywhere that I could get away with that.  Instead of just driving me nutso for a month worrying the poor tree to death, Neko could drive me bonkers all year!  Nope, I think I'll pack her up.  As it is, I think the tubby little guy messed up one of the branches.  I'll have to take a closer look at it after the decoration are off to see if there is a way to lock it back in place.  Artificial Christmas trees were not meant to hold up a 10 pound fur ball! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 5:51 AM | Locked

I couldn't stay awake long enough to see the new year come in. I was in bed sawing logs by 9:30. So Have a wonderful New Year Everyone.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 6:06 AM | Locked

I sure wish that are friends who have been missing for awhile now, would pop in and let us know they are all ok. I've been thinking about them alot.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,819
Points 352,402
Kris replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 8:23 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
Kris~

Nice site but all I saw was kitties and kitties and more kitties!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there applique there, too??????? Must have missed that part. lol

Diane,

if you look down the left hand side of the blog she has all the topics listed. Aren't the kitties adorable?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,819
Points 352,402
Kris replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 8:29 AM | Locked

Happy New Year Everyone. 

Thanks for the card Marie.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 10:45 AM | Locked

Happy New Year!!  I pray you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

We were all in bed before 11. What a bunch of wimps! But the new year arrived dispite us, so I guess it's OK.

We took the kids to see "tangled" last night -- cute movie. The theater here is always chilly, and with the sub-zero temps this week, it was down-right Brrish yesterday. I was gled to have a little lap warmer squirming on me... LOL

The house we looked at  was cute, had a great yard and was well maintained. The folks that own it are awefully nice. The Mr spent all of his time introducing us to his horses (2 mean old over-fed nags), his chickens (5 fat hens), his fat cats , his round little dog...  I was left wondering if he planned to leave the managerie there if we bought the place. LOL (That'd be fine with me.) There's a great workshop in the garage that already has me thinking of setting up my torch out there. It's already set up with a tool bench for hubby. The drawbacks all have to do with the neighbors, but I don't anticipate too many problems with them. Hubby will talk to his boss this week and IF he can get permission to move that far out of town (Contract issues) we'll go see the banker.  I have absolute faith that God will put us where we're supposed to be, when we're supposed to be there.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
jay-marie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:23 AM | Locked

Leslie :

I sure wish that are friends who have been missing for awhile now, would pop in and let us know they are all ok. I've been thinking about them alot.

Hi All I guess I am one of those who needs to pop in as I have been missing for ages. Happy New Year to you all I hope the year brings all you would wish for  yourselves.

Sorry I have not been on line for ages but first I went to Scotland for a few weeks and we had nothing but snow and tempratures of 10 to 20 below so I spent most of my time indoors ans ir was not much better when we got home to England.

I seem to do nothing but sleep lately and so we had a quiet Christmas and New Year. I also have not done any quilting at all so I am hoping 2011 brings me some energy LOL. I think it is because there seems to be so little daylight  and having the heating full blast plus the cold weather means I am in a lot of pain  so I end up just reading and sleeping.

The past year has flown past so I hope I am more active and get lot's more sewing done this year so I will need lots of motivation from my friends on QCA. Let me know what you have decided are your New Year resolutions.

Hampshire, England

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:37 AM | Locked

Jay-Marie

Happy New Year.  I hope 2011 brings you nothing but good things and that all your dreams come true.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:37 AM | Locked

it is good to hear from you jay-marie.   i hope your weather warms up for you and you have a great new year.      gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:47 AM | Locked

Hey Jay-Marie, thanks for popping in and letting us know your doing ok. Happy New Year.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:57 AM | Locked

I have been doing the Jan. shop hop, all morning.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 28,385
Wendy replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 12:55 PM | Locked

Good morning to all. May this and every day of this new year bring you closer to God. May He truly bless you in the new year.

What a gorgeous day we are having. BRING ON THE SUN!!!  Still just 10 degrees though.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,041
Points 169,848
Marie replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 1:02 PM | Locked

Jay-Marie good to see you here we've missed you.  Sorry your trip to Scotland was so cold and snowy.

Reading and sleeping are a good thing.  When you're tired of that you'll have your quilting waiting for you.  Your old friends are here for you along with many new friends who have joined in your absence.

As for NewYear resolutions, I for one vowed to get my UFO's finished by the summer.  Tall order but I'm going to try.  I'll let Gini confess to her resolution herself.  We are all waiting and holding our breaths to see how long she could keep that one.  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,964
gini replied on Sat, Jan 1 2011 1:08 PM | Locked

Marie:
 I'll let Gini confess to her resolution herself.  We are all waiting and holding our breaths to see how long she could keep that one
  i've made it twelve hours, not so bad, huh.    

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Page 53 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use