rated by 0 users
This post has 53 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Thu, Dec 2 2010 11:42 PM

Pat

A PM is a private message.  It is the messages that are sent via friend conversations.  You will have things figured out before you know it.  The more you use the features the easier it becomes.  It is second nature now to go thru all the messages.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,271
Points 35,190

Nana

What I would give to be that organized, but no I have a bag it all goes in.  Two bags actually one is for tiny scraps the other for bigger.  I use ( I will someday) the tiny scraps to make confetti hearts for a quilt I have in mind.  So far have not gotten to it.  All these quilts going on and though I want to join I just have so many of my own that I want to make that there is not time to do it all.   Now I think I may have to rename the quilt I am working on.  I named it winter fun after the collection I am using and today got a fons and porter email that they have a winter fun kit for sale.  Not the same fabric or design but not I am wondering if I have to rename mine.

Granny M

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Fri, Dec 3 2010 9:14 AM

Granny M

I have seen lots of quilts with the same name and each is very different from the next.  I so no reason that you can't name your quilt Winter Fun if that is the name it tells you it wants.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,271
Points 35,190
Granny M replied on Fri, Dec 3 2010 11:22 AM

Nana:

Granny M

I have seen lots of quilts with the same name and each is very different from the next.  I so no reason that you can't name your quilt Winter Fun if that is the name it tells you it wants.

Thank Nana        I needed that       Granny M

• | Post Points: 0
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,302
Points 372,892
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:13 AM

I agree with Nana. "Winter Fun" it is.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Tue, Dec 7 2010 5:15 PM

I have started a new thread in the Scrap Happys group for those working on Bonnie Hunter's Roll, Roll Cotton Boll Mystery Quilt.  You can use this thread to talk, share tips, and share pictures.   You still have to go to www.quiltville.com   to get your pattern.   Have fun.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,626
Points 140,453

Thanks Nana,

I had completely forgotten about this.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 791
Points 20,075
Carol replied on Wed, Dec 8 2010 10:52 PM

Nana:

I have started a new thread in the Scrap Happys group for those working on Bonnie Hunter's Roll, Roll Cotton Boll Mystery Quilt.  You can use this thread to talk, share tips, and share pictures.   You still have to go to www.quiltville.com   to get your pattern.   Have fun.

Thanks again, Nana - you're "as handy as a pocket in a shirt" as my father used to say.  I love this mystery, and  this will let us all see what others are  doing>>>I am having fun!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Wed, Dec 8 2010 11:48 PM

Carol

You are very welcome.  Glad to know I am handy....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Page 4 of 4 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use