Top 10 Posters

Quiltoholics

Page 47 of 61 (913 items) « First ... < Previous 45 46 47 48 49 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 912 Replies | 37 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,490
Carol L replied on Tue, Nov 10 2009 8:32 AM

If that's what I got, I'll take it, the 'got' that is - I dont think I am really looking for a cure.  Thanks anyway.

Carol L

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 168
Points 2,490
Carol L replied on Tue, Nov 10 2009 8:37 AM

Thanks so much, Eileen, for ur efforts - it has been very helpful.  Got to get crackin - I think I might make the signature block, not sure what my sons rank is - have to ask him - he is over in Iraq until Janurary, when his unit returns home, Lord willing, alive and well.  God Bless.

Carol L

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Nov 10 2009 8:46 AM

ogroses@hotmail.com:

Thanks so much, Eileen, for ur efforts - it has been very helpful.  Got to get crackin - I think I might make the signature block, not sure what my sons rank is - have to ask him - he is over in Iraq until Janurary, when his unit returns home, Lord willing, alive and well.  God Bless.

Your son and your family will be in my prayers.  God willing he will return safe and sound  God Bless

Nana

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,810
Points 43,674
Eileen replied on Tue, Nov 10 2009 9:04 AM

ogroses@hotmail.com:

Ogroses, I'm thinking of you and your son. January is just around the corner...

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 600

Hi all,

Went on vacation early Sept...American Legion Auxiliary meetings started in Sept...chairing the veterans rehab committee - local girl scouts and auxiliarians sewed and stuffed 96 heart pillows for Fr. Snelling VA Hospital all in one afternoon in October, sewing quilts for veterans' stand-down for homeless vets; had Thanksgiving, now sewing Christmas present for family (my contribution to the economic situations and to get back t roots) ..Computer hard drive fails 1 month ago, finally got new one in place and all restored.  Decided it was finaly time to check in and WOW! have you all been busy.  Yesterday it was 48 degrees in the Twin Cities and my husband and I took the day to do our 100th round of golf for the season (last day courses anywhere in MN were open) tomorrow we MAY hit 30 degrees.  I sure missed being at all the forums.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 7:27 PM

hello nightengale, glad you're back.   i know what you mean about the posts    we were gone for  a month, and you just have to wade back in.   it takes forever to catch up on what's been happening.   it sounds like you've been  pretty busy.  i'm jealous that  you are still golfing.   a couple of courses   a ways away were open, but it has been too darn cold here for me to golf.  we didn't make it above 30 today, and the wind has been brisk.   

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 7:31 PM

Nightengale

It is good to have you back.  It sounds like you have been very busy.  Glad you had nice weather for a last day of golf.  It has been nasty cold and rainy here all day.  Ready for some sunshine.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,750
Points 364,892
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 7:36 PM

Welcome back Nightengale. Glad you're enjoying the weather.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,442
Thea replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 8:13 PM

Welcome back - Nightengale - it does sound like you have been very busy! We have been busy here - I thought I lost my lap top yesterday and if it goes I am gone... not buying another computer - but got it restored and for the moment all is well... every time I go to check in on facebook have a problem - my girls sent me a link and went and wham - hate that!  had to go to safe mode to get it to restore back to a point last week... is so aggravating...

oh well - all is well right!

anyway glad you are back!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,810
Points 43,674
Eileen replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 9:39 PM

Glad you're back - you have been busy! The holidays always leave me wondering where the time went.

Althea, are we going to have another "meeting" - maybe after the holidays or do we need one now with people trying to sew that last-minute batch of gifts?!  Just curious:-)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Dec 2 2009 10:02 PM

Eileen

I think that I am past the stage that a meeting would help.  It is almost to the point that I need rehab.  If I finish all these projects before Christmas I am going to be ready to commit myself just for the rest.  I have got to get better organized and get these Christmas projects started earlier next year....lol

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Nightengale, welcome back to the forums. Compared to you, I've been sitting and twiddling my thumbs!

Gillette, WY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 600

Hi ladies,

My husband is having knee replacement this Friday.  I'm taking my daytimer for doctor notes and my handquilting to pass the time.  Hate to say it, but it will be some quality quilting time during the surgery and while he's in post op....and the rest oft the day while he is coming back to the real world.  I usually don't get this quality quilting time this close to Christmas!  Is this a sign of a quiltoholic?

• | Post Points: 80
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 44
Points 610
nursie76 replied on Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:37 PM

Yes.... but also of a dedicated wife.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:42 PM

nightengale,  i wish your husband good luck and a speedy recovery.  i've gotten a lot of quality quilt time in hospitals, so happy quilting.   and, yes, i think you are most likely a quilt-a-holic.   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Page 47 of 61 (913 items) « First ... < Previous 45 46 47 48 49 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use