Gammill Long Arm Machine

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 85
sheboss Posted: Mon, Nov 8 2010 9:10 PM

I have a Gammill Long Arm for sale. I also have many accessories and several bolts of fabric and thread. Extra bobbins and needles. Zipper leads, lazar light, bobbin rewind, etc. E-mail me at sheboss111@yahoo.com or feel free to call me at 318-282-9423. Thanks, Sheila

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Sheila, I don't need a machine but wanted to say Hi and welcome to QCA. I hope you will stick around and join in the conversation.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35

is this still for sale?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 896
Points 17,005

redchowkray:

is this still for sale?

There is a Statler Stitcher Yahoo group in which a member is offering a Gammill with Statler for sale. It's located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you would like more information, send me a private message with your personal email address or phone number and I can have that person contact you. Her message in the Yahoo group says it's a 2006 Gammill Optimum with Statler, 14' table, and light bar, low hours on the machine. She is asking $26,500.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 89
Points 780

Redchowkray,

Are you looking for a Gammill specifically, or interested in other longarms 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 896
Points 17,005

I just got an email newsletter from where I bought my Gammill. They have a used Classic Plus, 14' stand with hydraulics and zipper leaders for $12,000. Same thing- PM me for more info.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use